Force of Nature - stress free, low demand, yet top 50 helpful guild recruiting

Kegman913Kegman913 Member
edited April 3 in The Guild Hall
We are a top 50 guild whose goal is to stay top 50 while making it as easy on everyone as possible. Most of the good rewards are top 50 and we meet those goals when good prizes are on the line. We have low minimums and dont force you to spend money or blow a weekend grinding. We have a private facebook group which imo is our bread and butter. We are very helpful and informative and push a no stress environment.

We accept any level as long as you're a 210 minimum crown earner. Our guild games/events demands are low too, they are usually determined to be low enough to place top 50 or meet the good prize of the event.

Line not used here

We are always recruiting every couple of weeks so leave a comment here and we'll hold a spot for you.
Post edited by Kegman913 on

Comments

• do you have a spot for me? i am looking for a better guild!
    bosstaro
    Level: 70
    Normal: 141/141
    Challenge: 141/141
    Boss: 53/68
    Trophies: 299k
    Power: 234k
  • Is this top 50 still the case after the daily quest change? My close to top 100 guild kinda died after those changes.
  • sorry guys, I didn't get a notification. There is room even now. Guild took a hit after changes and many people quit. Force of Nature will be top 50 soon again.
  • I was wondering if you still had a spot open. Been playing for a year and a half now. Solid player who always gets 210+ crowns a week. I participate in every event and am a pretty decent pvper. Guild went pretty downhill after the changes.
  • I found your Facebook group. Can I enter your guild?
  • I found your Facebook group. Can I enter your guild?

apply to the group.
    I was wondering if you still had a spot open. Been playing for a year and a half now. Solid player who always gets 210+ crowns a week. I participate in every event and am a pretty decent pvper. Guild went pretty downhill after the changes.

To the both of you, I'm going to know closer to the end of the week whether I have any openings. I'll keep you posted.
    @GalakSS
  • jwingzjwingz Member
    I'm a new player this month looking for a guild. I'm not really sure what it takes to earn crowns because I've just started, but I'm active every day and complete my quests. Let me know you're willing to take a new player like myself. Thanks.
  • GalakSSGalakSS Member
    We have openings again if anyone is looking for a great Top 50 guild that is not as a stress inducing as most of the top 50.
    GalakSS
  • GalakSSGalakSS Member
    Hi everyone ... Force of Nature a lower stress yet normally top 50 guild has 4 openings after we had several players decide their days with DB were over. So if you would like to join in a great guild that has been around since the first day DB added guilds to the game and get advice from several long term players (2 in the top 100). We'd love to have you join ... just let me know to send you an invite.
    GalakSS