1 crown?

farfellafarfella Member
edited April 15 in General Discussion
Okay, so I just saw someone with exactly 1 crown. I am pretty good at math as you all know, so I know that no crown rollover equates to one getting a single crown. How is this possible?
Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
Also, go gorgons!

Comments

• theres is a 1 crown quest only avaliable to vips. I think they can get 1 crown per day.
  • Vips are getting 1 bonus crown a day, or something like that... So said person collected their 1 extra crown for 1 day, and nothing else.
    Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 71 - VIP 2
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • What’s the point of the 1 crown? Seriously asking.
  • To make up the difference between the 30 rollover crowns and what you actually need if you miss a day of this all or nothing rat race.

So 6x35 + 30 rollover + 7 free daily == 212, more than the 210 required for max crowns.
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    To make up the difference between the 30 rollover crowns and what you actually need if you miss a day of this all or nothing rat race.

So 6x35 + 30 rollover + 7 free daily == 212, more than the 210 required for max crowns.
    5X35. So if you have 30 rollover you could take 2 days off. Seems like a weird addition.

I thought the intent of the VIP quest was to add an alternative daily quest to complete in the case that the tower didn’t reset etc.
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited April 16
    Oh. Cool. Out of interest, what is the quest criteria?
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • farfella wrote: »
    Oh. Cool. Out of interest, what is the quest criteria?

Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 71 - VIP 2
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • @MonkeyHunter ah, yes, that. And if you're slightly west of Central Time, you can actually start the week with 65, collecting Sunday's crowns after reset, so 240 by Friday morning, sleep until Monday. ;)