A Question on Hopper's Insatiable

-When Hopper performs Bite attacks, how much max hp does she gain per bite? Is it a fixed amount, or does it depend on the bite damage/ original max health? If the max hp gained is dependent on a different factor, what is it and by how much? If a dev or super smart forumer can help me, that would be nice!
Current Level: 70
Proud Member of the Potato Family
"We should have more tags."
Favorite Hero: Bauble
Tagged:

Comments

• YugxYugx Member
    Hey.I'm interested too, if anyone know something about it
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited April 17
    Well, I'm not a dev or a super smart forumer, but I slapped the healer rune on Hopper and took her out for a meal on Evo Island. While Hopper only went wild in a few dungeons, my results were consistent - Hopper gets +5% max HP per bite.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    This is why one day, they need to add little numbers to the health bars.
    Stinky wrote: »
    Well, I'm not a dev or a super smart forumer, but I slapped the healer rune on Hopper and took her out for a meal on Evo Island. While Hopper only went wild in a few dungeons, my results were consistent - Hopper gets +5% max HP per bite.

Question: Does it add 5% of her base health each time, or does it add 5% of her current max health? As in, if she gains 20 health from a bite, will the next bite add 20, or 24?
  • I think 5% of base health would be the logical answer, as I read somewhere on the forums that max health bonus caps at 200% of base health.
    Trying to get back to playing the game after a few months...
    Ah, right. One last question though, and I think only @Joel could really answer this, but does the max health carry between rooms in PvE? Or like Lilly's stacks, do the bonuses reset with every room?
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited April 17
    Stinky wrote: »
    Question: Does it add 5% of her base health each time, or does it add 5% of her current max health? As in, if she gains 20 health from a bite, will the next bite add 20, or 24?
    20 each time, and it's not like Growth; the bonus lasts until the rest of the dungeon.
    This is why one day, they need to add little numbers to the health bars.
    I wish the forums would allow me to both "agree" and "like" your post at the same time. Apparently that's not possible. :s
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    It adds a percentage of her base health and the buff does not reset in each room.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com