Tune or Max?

Hello!
I was wondering what is the best thing to do: to Fully tune runes or just Max it from the start what, is the best?
I have this Superior Life rune and noticed that maxing was cheaper (1800) than the 2400 gems that you gotta spend on fully tune it.

Any help would be appreciated! :smiley:

Comments

• RocksorRocksor Member
    Tune first until you can see what the first 3 stats are. If you like them, then max tune.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    There's no right or wrong choice, sadly. Tune is to test your luck, maybe you'll max the rune out before spending as much as you would hitting 'max', but hitting max guarantees you the rune will be maxed out. So if you can afford the max, that's the "safer" route. It's all up to whether or not you're willing to gamble.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    oredith wrote: »
    max. doing the max is not only cheaper (if you are unlucky), but more importantly, it guarantees a 4th stat.

Oh! I didn’t know it guarantees a fourth stat! Hmm, might have to start saving up gems again!
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • oredithoredith Member
    oredith wrote: »
    max. doing the max is not only cheaper (if you are unlucky), but more importantly, it guarantees a 4th stat.

Oh! I didn’t know it guarantees a fourth stat! Hmm, might have to start saving up gems again!
    yup. straight from the horse's mouth: link
    If you use the auto-max button, the rune will always get a 4th stat/passive. Please note that there is still variance in terms of the stats in terms of what a "maxed rune" would be, but using the auto-max button will make it a 5* legendary rune.
    soon™ - it's the answer to everything
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited April 17
    Reduce Damage from Dwarves 5%!

Yaaaassssss!

At least it wasn't Plants. There's only two of them.
  • reduce dmg from dwarfs, demon, flying penetration for now beast armored penetration