Wait what?

NemoBaitNemoBait Member
edited April 9 in My Dungeon Discussion
So i was checking dungeon boss when i accident tapped into the chat and then went into my ignored list. Is this normal? Their shared hero is one of the beta ones and its level is 99. Wut ;-;

75ybrpajrt2f.png

Literally unplayable and i want compensation.
Level: 42
Favourite hero: Lupina
Currently: Doing an maths investigation

Comments

• danacdanac Member
    NemoBait wrote: »
    So i was checking dungeon boss when i accident tapped into the chat and then went into my ignored list. Is this normal? Their shared hero is one of the beta ones and its level is 99. Wut ;-;

Literally unplayable and i want compensation.

You don't want to hear what they have to say anyway.

Trust me.
  • If you unignore them, you start getting spam chats telling you to quit slow leveling.
  • NemoBaitNemoBait Member
    I don't even know you, why would i trust you.

oh well
    Pfttt... Like, i dont, um. Pfttt, slow l-leveling?
  • nah I am the slowest leveler ever, it took me basically 2 years to get to level 65 (turned 66 and if i wanted to i could be 67 right now!)
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Those barbs are powerful, can't wait for some cheap counter to be released... As I said in my old days... Game on and may I be empowered by the dark side
    Well i have been playing for 2 years. Still level 41
  • i was 41 2 months ago, try using jabber, you need to get to legend to get enough gems to get a 10 summon to get a solaris so jabber gets lifesteal, and then start ascending a tank ( I don't use goretusk, i use pigmus but you don't need to use him, then start ascending bovus, you need to get jabber some attack and defense runes ( use health until you reach 50 and get epic, i use him with 3 defensive runes and 2 attack runes, bovus you want to rune with tons of crit and damage runes, but if you want you can just use some defensive runes as well, my current usage is 2 crit, 2 damage, 1 defense rune, you also want to ascend solaris as well, but prioritize jabber, bovus can be third or forth your choice, thats my recipe to success and how i got my team into gear, but it really depends, whats your rooster?
    Those barbs are powerful, can't wait for some cheap counter to be released... As I said in my old days... Game on and may I be empowered by the dark side
  • li30li30 Member

I slow lvled for more than 600 days, eventually hit 70, 2 years still 41 is tremendous slow lvl skill, but is it really fun ?
  • li30 wrote: »

I slow lvled for more than 600 days, eventually hit 70, 2 years still 41 is tremendous slow lvl skill, but is it really fun ?

It's obvious he ran into a block, I am into one too, he needs to fine a great hero to empower his team so he can kick it into hyper drive
    I normally use a mix of dark and beast heroes, because my lupina and GT simply aren't strong enough for legend level. At the moment i'm taking a break from the game, so im in champion or something, just collecting the loot everyday. Run through tower and you haven't gained a single exp. I can get any hero more or less i'm just waiting are the portal i guess; i just want zomm.
  • This is the picture before the person loads. Placeholder name, character and level.
  • What would the compensations even be for??? Because a spammer- not at all related to game devs- was being annoying?
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    What would the compensations even be for??? Because a spammer- not at all related to game devs- was being annoying?

I doubt it’d even work. We still haven’t even gotten our compensation for the tower. I think they fired everyone at their Compensation Department.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • Hmm maybe jack, or maybe they are going to give everyone a free counter to solaris hero! and if they do so i really want them to give me the ability to not have to run solaris for the lifesteal with jabber or the crit bonus attack with bovus, ect. that would make me stop using solaris because i dont really use solaris for anything except the passives, if they did that i would change her out so i can have my shikate, lily and jabber and bovus on my team
  • lol... interesting. Solaris is the most powerful hero because of her constant resurrections... and you only want her passives?

On that note, I think Solaris could be split into two heroes for her nerf. A phoenix that is a legendary healer resurrecter with feather and the defense on suicide... maybe make it 5 turns charge instead of three... and no beast combos. Then a legendary beast leader that gives all beast allies their Solaris combo passives. Maybe Pignius could take this role! He already is kind of a beast leader. I feel like both these split heroes would be balanced... Shows how good Solaris is.
  • What Nooo I want to be able to run my full green team-shikate,bovus,jabber, and lily, this team can't be possible if another hero is required to be run, why not make the requirement that you have to only have that color on your team, full green teams, full red teams, full blue teams... Possibilities are endless... I don't want to have to run someone for those passives tho, my dream team will never be possible if they do so.
  • You know that the way to win is though combos and if everyone got their combos with themselves only the game would suck.
  • Remember, nerfing solaris means not just opposing Solaris, but your own, as well.

I used to have a terrible time with Solaris, until I used specific teams, well runed, and understood Solaris' dynamics. Now, except for a little speed bump timewise, I find some of the other members of Solaris' teams much more annoying.

I have this sinking feeling that everyone who is clamoring for a Solaris "nerf" or "counter" is going to have the same kinds of problems with the new counter-hero while going through the extra work/purchases to build that hero.

Then there will be a need to counter that...and so on..and so on...
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    sirtainly wrote: »
    Remember, nerfing solaris means not just opposing Solaris, but your own, as well.

I used to have a terrible time with Solaris, until I used specific teams, well runed, and understood Solaris' dynamics. Now, except for a little speed bump timewise, I find some of the other members of Solaris' teams much more annoying.

I have this sinking feeling that everyone who is clamoring for a Solaris "nerf" or "counter" is going to have the same kinds of problems with the new counter-hero while going through the extra work/purchases to build that hero.

Right, but if they just would balance the heroes out, we wouldn't need counters, because every (or at least most) heroes could defeat another hero. Right now it's more like a game of Rock Paper Scissors than a game of chess, planning ahead, and strategizing.

...Which is why I'm extremely happy that Selwyn, Nimrel, and Therand recently got buffed. Hopefully we'll see more weaker heroes follow.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • toothlessmontoothlessmon Member
    edited April 18
    sirtainly wrote: »
    Remember, nerfing solaris means not just opposing Solaris, but your own, as well.

I never liked Solaris, her downsides are bigger then everyone thinks, I use her so my jabber gets lifesteal and to provide my bovus with the attacks that pay the bills, if I didn't need to run Solaris I would, and Mr.Waffle Leo wouldn't see play anymore, to revive 2 people he would have to be on a full light team, the reason why Solaris is op to most people is the continuously res Meta, well I handle the, easily , the problem is my chances of winning are reduced by like40% when they burn my Solaris and my passives disappear, and then I could run furnace, ignus, lupina, and my pignus together, this wouldn't be much of a nerf, in fact this would bring new life to dead archetypes- single element archetypes... Probably won't do anything to light tho it will stay dead I think

• nah I am the slowest leveler ever, it took me basically 2 years to get to level 65 (turned 66 and if i wanted to i could be 67 right now!)

weak! I play about 2 years too (or even more) and im 52 ^^
  • I was, I just really wanted to get those runes, and I don't want to be in dust when lol cap is introduced, if your in a sink hole just progress your jabber- words to live by :lol: