Still waiting towergate continues

There’s been more than enough lies and put offs about the missing towers. Straight up are you ever going to do anything about them or are the devs happy with being called liars that feed us bs.
Tagged:

Comments

• bvs72bvs72 Member
    I think we can call them anything you want as long as we give them money.
  • f73c87f184735cc41dbc4f8310f2c0033d5e6d1c1aee49dab8b00caec4d975ed.jpg
    Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 72 - VIP 2
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • WasiWasi Member
    All the coders are working on a larger quick loot button for the next GG.
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • xtmn8rxtmn8r Member, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Pretty sure I said in the 3/26 summit that we had it stood up but needs some bug testing/fixing and need to find a release window for the event to run. it is not ready for release. As everyone knows, Tower can be quirky and needing to make sure it doesnt have conflicts with normal tower progression states when released.
  • xtmn8r wrote: »
    Pretty sure I said in the 3/26 summit that we had it stood up but needs some bug testing/fixing and need to find a release window for the event to run. it is not ready for release. As everyone knows, Tower can be quirky and needing to make sure it doesnt have conflicts with normal tower progression states when released.

Doesn't sound like we want that then. We'll just take 750 gems instead :)
  • I think they actually have a calendar in the breakroom titled "Tower Release". Every time one of the abrasive posts gets made, they just move the date down a week.

Given my current count of useless threads, I think the tower event is due around mid September.
  • Look, when this first happened all they had to do was say: “Hey, we’re human, we make mistakes too. We will try to make sure it doesn’t happen again.” and this issue would have been resolved.
    Instead they lie. I know sometimes it takes a while to develop events, but they should have known that and resolved this issue another way.
    I HATE liars.
    I HATE bad liars even more.
  • Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    I didn't know Alex Jones was into Dungeon Boss bwahahahaha
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    xtmn8r wrote: »

Doesn't sound like we want that then. We'll just take 750 gems instead :)
    I second the motion for the gem payout. At the very least it would stop these threads from popping up. Just remove the gem rewards for the Tower event that will launch in 2019.
  • I wonder what the haters of these useless posts would be saying to thier girlfriend if they were told it’s broke I broke it but I’ll fix you up soon and three months later they still be saying it’s still broke but I’m working on it.......don’t worry you’ll get it soon......
  • It’s more like your boyfriend threw away your shampoo with three days worth of shampoo still in the bottle. You keep nagging him everyday to buy you an extra 3 days worth. He says he will, but it’s better to nag him everyday for 3 months because that’s worth your time.
  • So the shampoo bottle is pretty much empty but the wife bought me a new gun a couple days ago so I really don’t give a hoot.... would sure hate to have your boyfriend....
  • Honestly, I’m happy you’re pressing DB about the tower issue. Just tired of being reminded that we haven’t been compensated yet.
  • Tbh lack of new content daily chores boring pvp I’ve gotten more enjoyment from forums lately than I have the game and there hasn’t been many posts worth reading lately either so I figure may as well beat the dead horse..... they’ve long since shown me that could care less about the player base. Game is now suck whales in to spend as much as possible while devaluing game currency and make it impossible to keep up but give everything away two weeks to a month after they’ve soaked what they can from said whales. Then creat the nbt repeat I’ve seen it befor I’ll prolly see it again but at least I’ve learned my lesson I guess I can thank krapbam fir one thing .
  • Bump
  • Soon(TM)
  • At this point, 825 gems doesn't really matter given that Elites cost 7,500 during events. I've given up on expecting anything for this. DB wins! :(
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    edited April 25
    Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 72 - VIP 2
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • DerisionDerision Member
    edited May 28

the tower was working perfectly fine until you increased the level cap, and added the barbarian team. now i want to scream profanity.

The tower has caused so much conflict for users that it has 11+ pages of complaint threads. maybe that is a hint, ya know?
    Oh the profanity!
  • danacdanac Member
    Derision wrote: »

the tower was working perfectly fine until you increased the level cap, and added the barbarian team. now i want to scream profanity.

PROFANITY!
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member
    ... As everyone knows, Tower can be quirky ...

But it's quirky only because it was built so. Teams to defend the tower could be selected in any way the developers want, with any parameters they want.

Tower could be limited to:

1) No Defending team higher than the player's level and/or
    2) No duplicate teams or
    3) No Duplicate teams on consecutive levels and/or
    4) No repeated heroes

and so on. It's up to the developers. You can't just say Tower can be quirky and that's that.