PvPocalyse

I've got a crazy idea to change pvp...forever!

Attack Pattern Modifiers
Customize your PvP A.I. for favorite heroes to make them stronger!

Select who each of your heroes will target on first and second turns. If the enemy hero is not available to attack or a skill is not ready then basic attack random enemy.

ex.
Shade
1st attack: Goretusk -> Haunted Past
2nd attack: Lily -> Spirit Link
Final attack: Possession -> Goretusk
*Whatever unused ability or 3rd attack

Comments

• Rolla8Rolla8 Member
    Lol they can't even implement hero sorting, what makes you think they'd be able to accomplish this??

Personally, I do like the idea though.
    o3etqqdlgz6l.jpg
  • toothlessmontoothlessmon Member
    edited April 6
    I've got a crazy idea to change pvp...forever!

Attack Pattern Modifiers
    Customize your PvP A.I. for favorite heroes to make them stronger!

Select who each of your heroes will target on first and second turns. If the enemy hero is not available to attack or a skill is not ready then basic attack random enemy.

ex.
    Shade
    1st attack: Goretusk -> Haunted Past
    2nd attack: Lily -> Spirit Link
    Final attack: Possession -> Goretusk
    *Whatever unused ability or 3rd attack

Hey! that was my idea... I didn't think anyone on forums was listening to chat!

(but if it is just a coincidence it is still a great idea)
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Those barbs are powerful, can't wait for some cheap counter to be released... As I said in my old days... Game on and may I be empowered by the dark side
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    Or how about not having the AI target enemies who are "Invincible" or take no damage from the attack (ex- fire) when there are other enemies to target instead.

AI needs some serious love. :(

Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 70
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • sirolk99 wrote: »
    Or how about not having the AI target enemies who are "Invincible" or take no damage from the attack (ex- fire) when there are other enemies to target instead.

they should make a hero that upgrades your A.I and a fith ability as its ai level (drum sounds)
    Those barbs are powerful, can't wait for some cheap counter to be released... As I said in my old days... Game on and may I be empowered by the dark side
  • sirolk99 wrote: »

they should make a hero that upgrades your A.I and a fith ability as its ai level (drum sounds)

huh?
  • it was a joke... it made sense at the time
    sirolk99 wrote: »

huh?

• Maybe you can set priorty for who your defense should attack first, but that would be a extra thing that takes time to complete. Basically you can choose what heroes you want a specific hero on your defense to attack first at all costs. If you wanted you can order the priorty from 1-however much heroes are in the game, and the defender will always attack the opponent with the highest priorty.

Example
    Shade's Set Priorties 1 Leo 2 Goretusk and so on.
    Shade WILL use Haunted Past on Leo is Leo is present in the battle. He will not attack any other hero with Haunted Past if Leo is there. If Goretusk is present but Leo isnt, then Shade WILL attack Goretusk with Haunted Past. No RNG. If both Leo and Goretusk are on the offense, Shade WILL attack Leo.

After Shade has used Haunted Past once on the highest priorty opponent, Shade will no longer abide to priorty laws. Priorty only applies for the Defending hero's first turn of the battle.
  • danacdanac Member
    sirolk99 wrote: »

No, I like that as it is.
  • echonapechonap Member
    You can tell the people who like to raid vs the ones who like to turtle. (The ones who like to turtle always have suggestions to improve AI or add abilities which stretch out fights)
  • Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    Well what's the point of Marrow? Always gets killed by Shade first turn. If the opponent setup their Shade to attack Goretusk then Marrow would live and certain heroes could be more useful, unless of course we did get this option for A.I. and they set theirs to go for Marrow xD Sometimes defense is stupid though. My strongest heroes will attack the wrong hero sometimes and then that's kind of a waste. Heroes counter other heroes but it would be a complete package if we could tell the A.I. to actually do that instead of being completely random because the randomness defeats the purpose of a strategic team. The A.I. needs some improvement.
  • Us the meta players would hate this idea.

AI where sol will never engulfing flames? Any Solaris team would basically be infinitely buffed, and only a team with 3000+ RP more would even be able to beat the new defenses. I'm 90% sure That the devs created the AI to be flawed- if it wasn't PvP would be a nightmare. Nice idea- But should never ever happen.
  • For me, if its not at least 4k rp its not good enough for PvP. I don't know why but i despise heroic runes, and like legendary runes on all my PvP heroes.

My barbarian team doesn't have to worry about solaris, considering I can silence Solaris and wipe out the rest then kill Solaris after.
  • Deathrift_ wrote: »
    For me, if its not at least 4k rp its not good enough for PvP. I don't know why but i despise heroic runes, and like legendary runes on all my PvP heroes.

My barbarian team doesn't have to worry about solaris, considering I can silence Solaris and wipe out the rest then kill Solaris after.

stop showing off you got a good BALOG And other barb that wasn't ignus :bawling: :bawling:
    For me, if its not at least 4k rp its not good enough for PvP. I don't know why but i despise heroic runes, and like legendary runes on all my PvP heroes.

Maybe don't brag about 4k rune power bro :p
  • GingeNinja wrote: »
    Deathrift_ wrote: »

Maybe don't brag about 4k rune power bro :p

Idk it's pretty impressiv to have that much on one hero, highest I have ever got on a hero is 1,369...

I'm just sad he's bragging bout having a really good balog and abagail, mine are really bad so I replace them with lilt, or jabber or shikate, or bovus, or ignus, but I am always running Solaris in there.

Balog's havoc cry is spirit so it cant silence Solaris right?

Must be a bug...
  • GingeNinjaGingeNinja Member
    It doesn't damage Sol, just applies the debuff.

Idk it's pretty impressiv to have that much on one hero, highest I have ever got on a hero is 1,369...
    He is talking about the team's total rune power. With 4 heros and all superior runes in every one of their slots: your team total RP is around 6k. This means he is bragging about greater runes, which are the THIRD best in game. Not too impressive. (Jk love all tho)