What do you think anout the new barbarian composition?

What do you think anout the new barbarian composition? 22 votes

They are amazing!
31%
JackHallow666thegeminiguyMattCauthronCrimson_the_KidAmnionGingeNinjakramerfarve 7 votes
They are trash !
0%
They are cool but they need a healer.
31%
JaxtesAdverb007T3MP0R4LLifeReaperBroomBarleymanDeathrift_sirolk99 7 votes
They are too OP
36%
echonapMonkeyHunterAllasamalliaMelofSteeltthebonewisp24toothlessmonwatermelone 8 votes
They are too WEAK
0%

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    They are amazing!
    I do not think every group needs a dedicated Healer. That’s what heroes like Augustus and Yasmin are for, a Healer that can easily fit into any team.

They seem to be geared towards PvP, since fights don’t last that long, and healing rarely plays a huge role in PvP. Solaris may be a Healer and popular, but only for her revivals, not her actual healing.
    I think the Barbarians are all about taking a couple hits to build up Rage, then steamrolling the enemy team with all their relentless attacks and high damage. Sadly I still think it’s not enough because Lilly/Gore/Solaris are all too good at stalling, and if you can’t get rid of them quickly with the Barbarians, you’re likely doomed to lose.

In short, I think the Barbarians are well balanced, it is just Sol/Lilly teams that are broken.
  • They are amazing!
    I will be very happy with the meta as soon as undead, monsters and elves get a substantial buff. But we have around 30 viable *but not way to different* teams atm. The devs are trying.
    Level 71 in the almighty Potato Army!
    Happy to share my knowledge with anyone that listens
  • They are cool but they need a healer.
    I think that the real probleme to creating any new high level team is Solaris INSANE revival abilities, anything the devs create will be useless because of that super OP gore/lilly/solaris
    They are amazing!
    T3MP0R4L wrote: »
    I think that the real probleme to creating any new high level team is Solaris INSANE revival abilities, anything the devs create will be useless because of that super OP gore/lilly/solaris

But she’s not OP! I beat her once! Sure I lost the other 99 times... but I beat her once!
    We need a viable barbarian healer or they're kind of pointless other than damage output
    There once was a monster from the ice
    But here's a bit of advice
    Don't try to fight him, your fate will be quite grim
    You'd go from hero to human sacrifice
    They are amazing!
    Adverb007 wrote: »
    We need a viable barbarian healer or they're kind of pointless other than damage output

Just remember that at one point, the Beasts were the strongest team in PvP without Solaris, and relied solely on damage output! :lol:

That was also before Shade as well, though...
    They don't really need a healer, more like lifesteal/regeneration. If every barbarian had field dressing, they wouldn't need a healer.
    Of course, i mean a better version of field dressing, that doesn't just give them like 500 health a turn, but more like 1500.
    Better yet, have the regeneration be based off rage.

But if they had lifesteal default it would be pretty OP, considering their damage output.
  • They are too OP
    Seems sloppy. Half the time I can't keep up with what's triggering what effect and why this hero is attacking multiple times. It's one big hot mess of random attacks that usually works in the Barbarians' favor, usually.

That ever lasting shield buff that they get before dying is OP. Luckily, its heavily favored to use all four, since they only compliment being Barbarian - having no healer.

Fun, but too much RNG.
    Don’t you wish it was easier, wish you were better.
    I'm saying that they need a healer, but then I remembered what happened when we all said beasts need a healer...
    Beware dirt everywhere of your doom, for I am Life Reaper Broom
  • They are too OP
    T3MP0R4L wrote: »
    Adverb007 wrote: »

Cough cough Solaris, man am I the only one who uses Solaris with him, I saw someone using gore tusk with them, I would attack but I fear Abigail and balog... Idk why anyone isn't linking Solaris to them, I mean she heals, cleanses in some situations she applies burns so they can grow faster
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • SireSatanSireSatan Member
    I believe that the barbarian hero's main idea is to give the roster a more heavy meele type unit which will put more pressure on the attacking stats. It's pretty good if you ask me
  • They are amazing!
    I like using a balog Abigail Agnon Dagrund, and use cry of war first round, energy rune balog and do it immediately again next round
  • They are too OP
    I like using a balog Abigail Agnon Dagrund, and use cry of war first round, energy rune balog and do it immediately again next round

Just wait till you have to battle barb teams... Then you will become like "This game is dying, I remember how it was in vanilla, this is way too imbalanced, pvp Is DEAD, We need better content like a majority of people on this forums... I say they will get nerfed within the month and the bugs will be straitened out.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...