PVP Broken?

I always choose the easy opponent, because I don't enjoy PVP.
I always face lvl 62-68 opponents and win with ease.
Tonight, they are completely 1 shotting my teams and I can't damage them at all.
I lost to a team of level 62's, I couldn't scratch the enemy Lily and mostly got wrecked in one turn.

Comments

• thegeminiguythegeminiguy Member
    edited May 5
    4043tvnc3grv.png

She had Shade's debuff, and fear and taste for brains hardly did any damage. Then Agnon proceeded to 1 shot my team with lightning.
    Edit, she didn't have her buff stack up on the first turn, I know she gets tanky at later rounds, but not in round 1
  • 4043tvnc3grv.png

She had Shade's debuff, and fear and taste for brains hardly did any damage. Then Agnon proceeded to 1 shot my team with lightning.
    Edit, she didn't have her buff stack up on the first turn, I know she gets tanky at later rounds, but not in round 1

This is a hard meta team to beat unless you are well runed. I’ve had luck using the same flying team to beat it. However if lightning is killing your whole team you need more defensive runes.

• BarleymanBarleyman Member
    Ferno's defense buff stops you taking out Lily in turn one.

Against Lily teams I have to use Solaris/Leonidas to keep rezzing my team. Her sapping vines do too much damage to everyone on my team for even Zomm to survive for long. Against Agnon I bring Goretusk so Agnon targets him. Then you'll need someone to remove corpses so Solaris doesn't keep reviving forever, and Hopper is the most reliable for this, and can remove buffs.
  • toothlessmontoothlessmon Member
    edited May 5
    Barleyman wrote: »
    Ferno's defense buff stops you taking out Lily in turn one.

Against Lily teams I have to use Solaris/Leonidas to keep rezzing my team. Her sapping vines do too much damage to everyone on my team for even Zomm to survive for long. Against Agnon I bring Goretusk so Agnon targets him. Then you'll need someone to remove corpses so Solaris doesn't keep reviving forever, and Hopper is the most reliable for this, and can remove buffs.

Just use barb team... Its so disgusting i feel like i should be insulting myself, can't wait till i am done with the 40 wins so i don't have to win so much... especially to teams i would usually lose against.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Those barbs are powerful, can't wait for some cheap counter to be released... As I said in my old days... Game on and may I be empowered by the dark side
  • L0rdL33tL0rdL33t Member
    If they don’t have Goretusk, then Lily is fodder to Abigail
  • L0rdL33t wrote: »
    If they don’t have Goretusk, then Lily is fodder to Abigail
    It's more the green heroes your using, not lily, runeing her is hp so she can live long enough to turn your beast into a plant basically allowing you to achieve victory.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Those barbs are powerful, can't wait for some cheap counter to be released... As I said in my old days... Game on and may I be empowered by the dark side