Elite Runes in the Honor Shop

Elite Rune shards and binders are available in the Honor Shop for the low, low price of 100,000 honor. Why no Elite Runes?

I have 60,000 Honor in my mail that will expire soon, and I’d love to drop it on an elite rune.

Furthermore, it is time to increase the limit on maximum retained honor between seasons. 100k is not enough, especially if Elite runes will cost 100k+. A 150,000 or 200,000 limit seems more reasonable. Hell, make it 500,000.

Comments

• shiggity80shiggity80 Member
    Elite Rune shards and binders are available in the Honor Shop for the low, low price of 100,000 honor. Why no Elite Runes?

I have 60,000 Honor in my mail that will expire soon, and I’d love to drop it on an elite rune.

Furthermore, it is time to increase the limit on maximum retained honor between seasons. 100k is not enough, especially if Elite runes will cost 100k+. A 150,000 or 200,000 limit seems more reasonable. Hell, make it 500,000.

I agree that the honor limit needs to be raised from 100K to at least 200K.
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    Especially if they just keep giving us the same crappy runes every season. No, I will not be buying a 15th or 16th crappy electric skin rune, especially after you nerfed both electric skin and DR.
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    Especially if they just keep giving us the same crappy runes every season. No, I will not be buying a 15th or 16th crappy electric skin rune, especially after you nerfed both electric skin and DR.

Careful. The extent of their rune creativity seems to be “att/att/def/not-working-but-desirable-pvp-dmg” when they feel generous or skill/skill/crit chance/+dmg to goblins or some **** when they aren’t.
  • PugsOfWarPugsOfWar Member

Quick question @MonkeyHunter - I understand that there is a limit to how much honor a player can save in the honor shop before they must spend it (what happens to the excess?) and agree that the limit needs to be increased. However, what do you mean "in my mail that will expire soon"? If we get rewards from DB via a mail message, do they have a time limit? If so, how do we know when we are getting close to losing the rewards? I have been keeping my weekly guild event rewards in my mail until I decide to use the stamina and raids.

• shiggity80shiggity80 Member
    PugsOfWar wrote: »

Quick question @MonkeyHunter - I understand that there is a limit to how much honor a player can save in the honor shop before they must spend it (what happens to the excess?) and agree that the limit needs to be increased. However, what do you mean "in my mail that will expire soon"? If we get rewards from DB via a mail message, do they have a time limit? If so, how do we know when we are getting close to losing the rewards? I have been keeping my weekly guild event rewards in my mail until I decide to use the stamina and raids.

You can carry over 100K of honor each week. Anything above that will be converted to gold at a conversion rate of 250g/honor.

Mail can be held for 60 days I believe before it gets deleted (though you can get them replaced by CS ticket support if you lose something). The mail itself will show you how old the mail is (when you open it).

• shiggity80 wrote: »
    PugsOfWar wrote: »

You can carry over 100K of honor each week. Anything above that will be converted to gold at a conversion rate of 250g/honor.

Mail can be held for 60 days I believe before it gets deleted (though you can get them replaced by CS ticket support if you lose something). The mail itself will show you how old the mail is (when you open it).
    CS told me they would only replace the first lost guild reward mail. Also, most mail will disappear at 60 days. Some, like keys from friend usage, last indefinitely. Not sure about compensation mail.
  • PugsOfWarPugsOfWar Member
    Thanks for this info @shiggity80 and @MonkeyHunter - Glad I asked because otherwise I would never have known until it was too late.