I take back everything

d4wd18dvg4q4.png
q6qvhajlccqv.png
Towers dead, no free gems for me,any chance I can get my level reduced, I haven't got passed floor 3 on pwn for both towers becausef barb teams... It's redicoulous and am not excited for when it fill the tower
All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...

Comments

• lythstihllythstihl Member
    Yup exactly what I've been worried about. If the tower becomes unplayable the game becomes unplayable since it's the one source of free gems. When that happens I'm done.
    I can no longer decide from day to day what to think of this game.... and that is frustrating
  • lythstihl wrote: »
    Yup exactly what I've been worried about. If the tower becomes unplayable the game becomes unplayable since it's the one source of free gems. When that happens I'm done.

Well you know what to say if you can't win.... Make a patition
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
    lythstihl wrote: »

It's not a petition it's a simple statement, the tower is meant to be played and generally won by players with well developed heroes and despite the difficulties of Solaris teams and Angnon teams being the majority of the tower you can get through those with several potential counters and generally make it through the tower. While I can't just use a single team on auto run the way I used to before they added runes to the tower and before some of the new heroes, it's still usually enjoyable. So far I fought a single babarian team in the tower and the team 8 levels lower than me and not all fully ascended nearly destroyed my team of fully ascended, higher level, highly runes heroes. I've actually been surprised it hasn't occurred more frequently and I started to wonder if the devs blocked them because they realized that the babarian abilities mean they keep surviving even if low health they can eat through most teams and destroy them even using sacrifice teams etc over and over again.

Well my current tower has 2 floors of barbarians before I get any gems added to the cache. They are lower level but one is with Shade and one is with Goretusk so they get extra innate defenses that happen each time. I think I can get through this and hopefully still have enough to beat the Agnon Solaris teams through the rest of the tower. But I know I won't be able to finish the tower when every floor are babarian the way the other newer groups are sometimes. Again the tower is the main way I get gems now, I'm not even close to a Free to Play player but I don't buy gems, that's a never ending hole I draw the line at. When I can no longer advance in the game because the main source of free gems is unplayable, that is the day I quit.
    I can no longer decide from day to day what to think of this game.... and that is frustrating

It's not a petition it's a simple statement, the tower is meant to be played and generally won by players with well developed heroes and despite the difficulties of Solaris teams and Angnon teams being the majority of the tower you can get through those with several potential counters and generally make it through the tower. While I can't just use a single team on auto run the way I used to before they added runes to the tower and before some of the new heroes, it's still usually enjoyable. So far I fought a single babarian team in the tower and the team 8 levels lower than me and not all fully ascended nearly destroyed my team of fully ascended, higher level, highly runes heroes. I've actually been surprised it hasn't occurred more frequently and I started to wonder if the devs blocked them because they realized that the babarian abilities mean they keep surviving even if low health they can eat through most teams and destroy them even using sacrifice teams etc over and over again.

Well my current tower has 2 floors of barbarians before I get any gems added to the cache. They are lower level but one is with Shade and one is with Goretusk so they get extra innate defenses that happen each time. I think I can get through this and hopefully still have enough to beat the Agnon Solaris teams through the rest of the tower. But I know I won't be able to finish the tower when every floor are babarian the way the other newer groups are sometimes. Again the tower is the main way I get gems now, I'm not even close to a Free to Play player but I don't buy gems, that's a never ending hole I draw the line at. When I can no longer advance in the game because the main source of free gems is unplayable, that is the day I quit.

Well I'm pretty sure they are making a new source of gems for us high levels, besides th meta will leave once the level cap happens, then that will be the level 80's problem!!
    Also I think a petition is the only way, I mean Devs won't remove them if they see just one or two, they need to see tens or hundreds or at least as many as we can, but then again I think devs will actually make Pve hard enough to be fun this time... But if they stuff this expansion full of drakk's in Pve then I am going to be so MAD!!!
  • oredithoredith Member
    if you know you can't get through the barb team first run through, try to remember back to the earlier times, with MK and BD that single handedly wiped out your team, and you had to send in bait to get rid of their opener.

it's the same thing with barbs. the only hard part about the barbarian team is Balog's shout. once you have baited out out, the team is a cakewalk.
    soon™ - it's the answer to everything
  • oredith wrote: »
    if you know you can't get through the barb team first run through, try to remember back to the earlier times, with MK and BD that single handedly wiped out your team, and you had to send in bait to get rid of their opener.

it's the same thing with barbs. the only hard part about the barbarian team is Balog's shout. once you have baited out out, the team is a cakewalk.

Actually they didn't rip through me back then, I was using furnace and ignus and can't remember others... It's been to long, all I know is that I had 100% win rate, sometimes it would be 98% because of the occasional force to battle frost teams which beat me every time. And they have such good energy curve baiting doesn't do much, and the fact I have to survive 2 turns against them to win, I am working on my Zomm ATM so I can increase my chances against them with using a tank, turning them into smelly then easy win!
    The problem is it's not just getting rid of the first attacks, it's getting them down, then they all pop the I don't die forcefield and they do rediculous damage with multiple attacks and trigger each other to attack more. Then you come back with your next team and they are all alive and pop the fields again and survive again. If you are lucky you pick off one or two and hope they don't have a Solaris to Rez them.
    Oh and petitions don't work in this game the devs do what they want and they don't listen when we complain in mass or they make changes we needed months before and no longer need. It's their game we just play it.
  • oredithoredith Member
    i haven't tried this myself since i haven't had problems with the barbs, but i wonder if Kobal's 2nd ability will kill them through the bubble.
    soon™ - it's the answer to everything
  • edited May 9
    Oh and petitions don't work in this game the devs do what they want and they don't listen when we complain in mass or they make changes we needed months before and no longer need. It's their game we just play it.

There is an issue with these arguments is that the players keep the devs in check. If the devs were very bad, people would leave and they would be out of a job. They want to make the game fun and playable so they make money and keep their jobs. They issue is, many issues only effect a portion of the player base so not everyone will complain and even if they leave, the devs still have a large player base.

if enough people signed it they might, I mean at least they used to, but vanilla forums ruined everything, including the trust the devs had for us helping them make decisions....

if enough people signed it they might, I mean at least they used to, but vanilla forums ruined everything, including the trust the devs had for us helping them make decisions....

I mean sure you could just edit what I said. :/
  • xandrew29xandrew29 Member
    The problem is it's not just getting rid of the first attacks, it's getting them down, then they all pop the I don't die forcefield and they do rediculous damage with multiple attacks and trigger each other to attack more. Then you come back with your next team and they are all alive and pop the fields again and survive again. If you are lucky you pick off one or two and hope they don't have a Solaris to Rez them.

The thing about All or almost all Barb teams is that there's little or no healing. You can throw trash troops in waves and whittle them down; hit them with a Kai or MK once they're and 1 HP, trigger their halos, then use Shade/Koros/SB/Viperia/Zomm, etc. to steal/destroy the buff and they're gone.

Now, that doesn't work if you have 7 Barb floors, but I've fought through 3 or 4 floors of that successfully. OTOH, I have multiple FA, Fully Epic L70 6* heroes with 5* Leg Superior Runes on them (Shade, Hopper, SB, Grog, Lupina, Abigail) and 34 6* heroes overall, with enough Greaters to probably have 20 very strong heroes (Koros/Agnon/GT don't have an epic, but they've got all Superiors; my IGO/Therand and Zomm have Greaters, etc.). Most of my epic heroes have at least L5 epics too, so even my L54 Hansuke (I hate the undead in general) has a bunch of 5* Leg improved runes and a l5 epic and can beat through a few opposing heroes here or there.

Basically the tower requires a more advanced and diverse roster now. I regularly finish with most of my L70 heroes intact, though I tend to blow through most of my bait teams every time.

I mean sure you could just edit what I said. :/
    Lol sorry man XD I thought up I deleted the part that was quoting you, I was going,to quote just her but I felt lazy so I didn't, also I had a dentist appointment in the morning... I failed to wake up early enough to get to it though so I'm sure one more minute wouldn't make a difference