Purchasing gold key issues!

I have purchased multiple gold keys. I’d say prob 12-15 total and about 6 times I never got to receive the 5 chest you can open or the character tokens? Not really sure what is going on but if someone could get back with me that would be great. I’m missing quite a few chest and character tokens. Thanks, FREAKYPETE75
Tagged:

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Hi @FREAKYPETE75. I'm a bit confused about what's going wrong. Have you not received the gold keys that your purchased, or are you not getting the rewards when you open a calendar door with gold keys? If you didn't get the keys you purchased, please contact customer support. As for the doors, I haven't heard of anyone not getting the rewards when they open them. Please note that the Heroic Summons are added to your inventory of free summons and can be viewed on the Currency tab of your profile screen.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • I’m getting the gold keys but it is not giving me the 5 chest. This has happened about 6 times. It has also shorted me on character tokens.
  • oredithoredith Member
    I’m getting the gold keys but it is not giving me the 5 chest. This has happened about 6 times. It has also shorted me on character tokens.
    i don't think there was a gold key offer that included chests and/or tokens? but DB has been releasing packages that aren't available to everyone, so who knows.

do you have a screen shot of the offer?
    soon™ - it's the answer to everything
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    oredith wrote: »
    I’m getting the gold keys but it is not giving me the 5 chest. This has happened about 6 times. It has also shorted me on character tokens.
    i don't think there was a gold key offer that included chests and/or tokens? but DB has been releasing packages that aren't available to everyone, so who knows.

do you have a screen shot of the offer?

I think he is talking about the 5x heroic summons
  • FREAKYPETE75FREAKYPETE75 Member
    edited May 9
    Yes I am, the heroic summons. I have been shorted about 6 of those which is about 30 total. Same goes for my character tokens. Could someone that is a mod or has the ability to see what happened get back with me. I have spent quite a bit since I started played and I’d like to get what I paid for.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Hey @FREAKYPETE75. Please contact customer support about this by submitting a form here:
    https://dungeonboss.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Also, I removed your personal information from your recent comment in the interest of your personal privacy. Thank you for your service.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Thank you sir!!!