Dungeon Boss Merchandise Ideas

Post your ideas for merchandise in this thread so we can get some awesome physical goods.

My suggestion is for a microfiber cloth with different heroes stitched on. I'm constantly cleaning my iPad's screen. I'm sure these would sell as fingerprints get all over.
Tagged:

Comments

• Lego-like toys or something like tube heroes
    Boli0Fm.gif
  • edited March 2016
    I want a Kobal figurine or plushie :3
    Now that I put this here, I also want NubNub, Lupina and Nitpick xD
  • Collectible plush figures for all types of evos , they'd be so cute and cuddly.

Action figure heroes with movable arma and head + interchangeable weapons in hand... Messenger bags , keychains, shirts, socks!! The works.

• Collectible plush figures for all types of evos , they'd be so cute and cuddly.
    I second that.

Also, a Kidrobot/Funko style blind box collectible - or the larger Funko Pops.
    Sig13.png
  • Lord Zomm's hand statue.
    T-Shirts with new unique DB art.
  • Brown, silver, gold, and purple chest piggy banks. They can come with a quick loot key to open them :)
    A Wolf of Wall Street
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Official T-shirts. I'd get some. I have tons of geeky shirts and i'd buy the ones that looked coolest.
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• RenlyRenly Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    This game already takes enough of my money :D
    IGN: Renly
    DB Guru | OG Potato | Rightful Heir to the Iron Throne

“What I say is that, if a man really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow.”
    ― A.A. Milne

• YummyMarshYummyMarsh Member
    I'd like the board game back
  • echonapechonap Member
    DB cereal with hero shaped marshmallows!
    Yes I need that!
  • Plushies of those heroes, and t shirts that say stuff like a dungeon boss or showing a shade wearing shades on one of those beach beds near a pool, or showing jabber in the table next to his brother eating said advertised cereal, maybe a t shirt of Ignus face on the very bottom and then on the next row is icebloom,then it will show zom, then mk, then it will show bramble, then Zen,then Solaris, then agnon and finally drakk and it would say taking over the meta one hero at a time.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Those barbs are powerful, can't wait for some cheap counter to be released... As I said in my old days... Game on and may I be empowered by the dark side
    And then balog on a separate shirt and it would say 'well that esculated quickly
  • WasiWasi Member
    I'd go for a Queen Ella realdoll.
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • StinkyStinky Member
    DB has had deals where you can buy tokens for a random hero. Let's kick it up a notch. $9.99 for a Dungeon Box - a box that could contain anything* at all! How exciting!

*"Anything" includes "nothing". No refunds.
  • Stinky wrote: »
    DB has had deals where you can buy tokens for a random hero. Let's kick it up a notch. $9.99 for a Dungeon Box - a box that could contain anything* at all! How exciting!

I don't think I would buy that, the chance of being the short stick is too high :sweat_smile: maybe not include nothing??
    Those barbs are powerful, can't wait for some cheap counter to be released... As I said in my old days... Game on and may I be empowered by the dark side
  • MaxBeamer wrote: »
    Nothing says Dungeon Boss like a T-shirt with “Error Code: 47B8392” on it.
    It should also have Thalia saying other things... I remember someone made a forums post about things Thalia should say... I think it should say those... Maybe all of the bosses on one t-shirt saying needs more runes, HEROES OP!!
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited May 10
    Stinky wrote: »

I don't think I would buy that, the chance of being the short stick is too high :sweat_smile: maybe not include nothing??

Fair enough, no empty box. I'm making up a mystery box for you - check your private messages, I've sent you the details because I doubt we can do this on this forum.
    Stinky wrote: »

Fair enough, no empty box. I'm making up a mystery box for you - check your private messages, I've sent you the details because I doubt we can do this on this forum.
    Idk if I want a box, I mean I probably have enough stuff as is...
  • StinkyStinky Member
    There's no way you have enough stuff. I don't believe it for a second.
    There's no way you have enough stuff. I don't believe it for a second.
    There's always enough stuff,but if DB made some merchandise I am interested in I might make an exception...
  • Same here I'd happily buy aome
  • some*