Game crash on first purchase. Crash 100% on boot. Cannot play

Hello.

I already contacted customer service 2 days ago but have not yet received a response, so I thought I'd try here.

I'm on Android. I made a purchase for the Summoner package ($4.99, 10x heroic summons, some gems, gold, etc).
It was my first purchase ever. After confirmation, it just immediately crashed the game.

Now I crash on boot 100% and have not been able to play.

I didn't see if this was a known issue on the forums, so sorry if repost.

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Hi @Rumbeard. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game? Also, customer support can take up to 3 days to respond. If you don't hear from them in that time, please let me know. Also, be sure to check your spam folder, as customer support emails can sometimes get caught there.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • RumbeardRumbeard Member
    Hi, thanks for the quick response.

CS just replied this morning as well with similar recommendation to reinstall the game.

However, I did not link my account with FB/Big Fish account before this crash started.

How am I able to link it now that the game doesn't start? Won't I lose all progress?
    If you lose all progress, customer support will be able to help you recover your account. :)
  • RumbeardRumbeard Member
    Just as an fyi for bug tracking:
    Reinstalling allowed me to login again.
    It started up the tutorial because all data was gone and immediately said "Purchase Complete" again.
    It then awarded me with the purchase, but on the wiped save
    Please inform customer support, they'll help get everything straightened out. Apologies for the inconvenience!
  • BitoybitsBitoybits Member
    edited May 10
    Hello,

Same happen to mine please help incident number [Incident: 934903]
    Hey @Bitoybits. When did you contact customer support? They can take up to 72 hours to respond. If you haven't heard from them in that time, I'll look into it myself.
  • BitoybitsBitoybits Member
    2 days ago..atleast..can you check? Im not able to play this game as i have so much invested on my 1st account..
    I can't escalate anything until it's been 72 hours, but I'm sure they'll be able to help you get your account back. Also, double check your spam folder, as messages from support can sometimes get stuck in there.