Popping Drakk Doors Like Candy - New Video

Hey guys, just threw together another video. I waited to open any Drakk calendar doors until yesterday for this event, just to show my process. I figured if this is the pattern that DB is going to continue with the release of new heroes, some players might be interested on the best allocation of keys in order to max tokens...without spending $200 on gold keys.

o3etqqdlgz6l.jpg

Comments

• How were you playing on a computer?
  • Rolla8Rolla8 Member
    It's an emulator for PC. Free to download, link is below.

https://downloadnox.com/
    o3etqqdlgz6l.jpg
  • eperituseperitus Member
    Thanks. Didn’t think to wait till the end and try silver keys first. So how much did you spend to get those 5 gold keys, I figure one was free, one was 5000 gems and one was 30000 tickets, so $20 for the other two?
  • Rolla8Rolla8 Member
    eperitus wrote: »
    Thanks. Didn’t think to wait till the end and try silver keys first. So how much did you spend to get those 5 gold keys, I figure one was free, one was 5000 gems and one was 30000 tickets, so $20 for the other two?

I did the $10 deal for a Gold, Silver, and Bronze key. The other came from DB, they sent all VIP10 a Gold key on day 13.
    o3etqqdlgz6l.jpg
  • Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Thank you so much, However I am going through troubles with your RSS. I don’t know the reason why I am unable to join it. Is there anyone else having identical RSS issues? Anyone that knows the solution can you kindly respond? Thanx!!
    Blackmart Aplha
  • Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Thank you so much, However I am going through troubles with your RSS. I don’t know the reason why I am unable to join it. Is there anyone else having identical RSS issues? Anyone that knows the solution can you kindly respond? Thanx!!
    Blackmart Aplha