A place to type thoughts of db

This is a place you can type random thoughts that make you made, scratch your head, laugh or whatever, here are mine

1. Why is it that when you cast furious charge with Abigail you always imagine someone saying "Leeroooy Jankins"... You know you do

2.Do heroes have plastic surgery, how can they change their species within one click of a button (mangle jaw is a monster instead of a beast, the barbs are no longer human, phemus's is no longer an ogre, Ekko is no longer undead and is now a spirit)

3.where do heroes put their epic weapons when they sleep, what would happen if they were to be stolen, would they have to go to minimart and buy another or search for another ancient relic, also how do they sleep, India styling it with nail beds, sleeping in a matress, sleeping on a log, sleeping in caves...

4.how would a hero get nerfed irl would they get laserd, would it be them forgetting something??

5.how would going from fast to slow work in real life, would the enemy just throw a big chipotle burrito down them and they gain so much weight they are mega slow,

6. Why do skins not where epics, do they just forget they exist, how can they epic without the epic??

7.howcome phenol can shrink to multiply and doesn't use it for any attack except slingshot, and how come he hasn't got a jello cake skin?

8.is hagrim a demon or a plant or demon in addition to being a dwarf, look at his horns,they clearly aren't attached to the helmet, did it use to be facial hair and then one day a demon(or fungus) come up to him and just sneeze on it

9.how come grog gnog, ferno,zen,gore tusk legendary, are ther going to be future expansions where they populate some hidden island as much as our other non legendaris?

10.how come some characters eye colors change from their picture or to their picture when they are fully ascended, do they where contacts???
All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...

Comments

• edited May 6
    11. Anybody else got any weird headcanons and/or ships within the DB universe... just me, ok.
    Beware dirt everywhere of your doom, for I am Life Reaper Broom
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I thought the forums were a place to share thoughts on DB.
  • I thought the forums were a place to share thoughts on DB.

It's not...,anymore at least, and this is place for stuff that's filisothical... Outside is a war of nerfs, this is the part that carries the dying spirit of a word most kids don't know today-fun
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    edited May 6
    I thought the forums were a place to share thoughts on DB.
    filisothical...

Did you... mean... philosophical?
  • I thought the forums were a place to share thoughts on DB.
    filisothical...

Did you... mean... philosophical?

nope fili as in horse XD
  • edited May 9
    -deleted-
  • -deleted-

12: we should be able to delete messages when we think of something stupid and want to delete it, I have had to say deleted so many times because of my realization of how stupid the thing I was saying was.
  • -deleted-

12: we should be able to delete messages when we think of something stupid and want to delete it, I have had to say deleted so many times because of my realization of how stupid the thing I was saying was.

RIP
  • 11. Anybody else got any weird headcanons and/or ships within the DB universe... just me, ok.

Well one time i did say i shipped shadowblade and black diamond for some random reason.
  • 13. When,and where does are heroes eat. Is there some food court in those houses or do they just go to random chain restaurants near dungeons.
    14. What do the heroes do when we're offline,play fortnite? Make bacon jokes? Fruit ninja in real life? Watch star vs. The forces of evil? Do chores? Nitpick nitpick cause he always nitpick people? Eat nachos? Edit Wikipedia articles? Make mixtapes? Watch theodd1sout on youtube?(ill stop now cause i have thousands of questions)
  • 15 do heroes play games like fortnite, assassin's creed origins, CoD ww2, rocket league, mario kart 8 deluxe, mortal kombat, injustice 2, uncharted 4 a theifs end, uncharted the lost legacy, csgo, pubg, overwatch, paladins champions of the realm, Minecraft?
  • 15. They play the Sims obviously lol :D
  • 16. Where do evos come from? What’s their back story/mythology? Why and how do heroes consume evos to gain abilities? Why do they *pop* when killed?
  • 17. Why is icepick such a little bi- I mean female dog