Age of Drakk Calendar Doors

13»

Comments

• StinkyStinky Member
    edited May 12
    Disclaimer: I'm a lowly level 65, so take my opinion with a pinch of salt.

In addition to what Waffle said: the +heal rune can't have its effect purged or stolen. In this day and age of Pillages, +steal runes, Wildfire and turn one Spirit Links, that's a very nice upside. Also, it definitely stacks with the green +heal rune from the healer event to give a +20% HP heal, in case anyone feared there would be a cap of +10% HP healed/round from runes.
    Post edited by Stinky on
  • NobodyPiNobodyPi Member
    Yeah, the heal rune is great. On barbarians, it makes it so they get another turn or two after they reach zero health. I put mine on Balog and it helps a lot.
  • Stinky wrote: »

In addition to what Waffle said: the +heal rune can't have its effect purged or stolen. In this day and age of Pillages, +steal runes, Wildfire and turn one Spirit Links, that's a very nice upside. Also, it definately stacks with the green +heal rune from the healer event to give a +20% HP heal, in case anyone feared there would be a cap of +10% HP healed/round from runes.

Oh wow. Imagine giving someone as tanky as lily 5 10% heal runes.... O_O. I could see it being powerful on Furnace too if there's ever a low hit high damage meta.
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited May 12
    Stinky wrote: »

In addition to what Waffle said: the +heal rune can't have its effect purged or stolen. In this day and age of Pillages, +steal runes, Wildfire and turn one Spirit Links, that's a very nice upside. Also, it definately stacks with the green +heal rune from the healer event to give a +20% HP heal, in case anyone feared there would be a cap of +10% HP healed/round from runes.

Oh wow. Imagine giving someone as tanky as lily 5 10% heal runes.... O_O. I could see it being powerful on Furnace too if there's ever a low hit high damage meta.

Yeah - the heal scales with +max HP effects, so the likes of Lily, Zomm (and now I guess Balog) get increasingly more powerful heals if the enemy can't shut them down.

Furnace only gets the stats from the +heal runes, as it's a heal, not a repair. Poor old Furnace.
    NobodyPi wrote: »
    Yeah, the heal rune is great. On barbarians, it makes it so they get another turn or two after they reach zero health. I put mine on Balog and it helps a lot.
    I hope my Shade + Zomm/Drakk + Balog double date team works out. It's certainly fun if nothing else.
    Post edited by Stinky on
13»