How rare?

Alright, so ive been trying to get the sword of bones for Yorick for the past week. It still wont let me find that item! Ive gotten the ice Crystal and thw snowflake, i just need the sword. How rare is it?
More rare then a Celestial Evo?

Comments

• danacdanac Member
    the game will pick one random hero or color island that you will have a horrible rime getting epics for/from.

• Alright, so ive been trying to get the sword of bones for Yorick for the past week. It still wont let me find that item! Ive gotten the ice Crystal and thw snowflake, i just need the sword. How rare is it?
    More rare then a Celestial Evo?

don't quickloot... you need to do the battle with him on the team without quicklooting.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Those barbs are powerful, can't wait for some cheap counter to be released... As I said in my old days... Game on and may I be empowered by the dark side
  • Generally it's under 30 fights... that's still a lot but shouldn't take a week.
  • Generally it's under 30 fights... that's still a lot but shouldn't take a week.

maybe he isn't buying his 50 energy for 25 gems?
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Those barbs are powerful, can't wait for some cheap counter to be released... As I said in my old days... Game on and may I be empowered by the dark side
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member
    It isn't that rare.

Something that might make a difference to the drop rate for epic parts (but might just be superstition), put the hero whose part you are trying for in first position in the team. e.g. I'm trying for a Zomm epic part, my line up could be Zomm, Yorick, Hansuke, Overlord Executum. Zomm is in the first slot, even he will be the last to act.

I assume you are high enough level to have the third epic part drop? Epics came in after I was already level 70 so I was never affected by this, but I know there are level requirements for epics and the parts.

If a part hasn't dropped for me after 4 or 5 consecutive runs I usually go run another dungeon, then come back, and it drops immediately.

• sirtainlysirtainly Member
    ....and wasn't there some concern to be sure you did not include -two- heroes who needed epic parts from that dungeon on the same team? Or was it two heroes that needed epic parts, period? I don't remember...
  • StinkyStinky Member
    On the plus side, at least Yor can still contribute to the group while tagging along for his epic. Poor ol' Zomm can't do squat diddly to most things over in Pestilence Spiral because even Zomm's basic moves are dark-type attacks, and 99% of the jerks in there are 100% immune to dark-type attacks. Oh, and immune to disease, naturally.

It took me seventeen gos through the ice boss dungeon to get Grog's first epic thingy. Happy hunting!
  • Barleyman wrote: »
    II assume you are high enough level to have the third epic part drop? Epics came in after I was already level 70 so I was never affected by this, but I know there are level requirements for epics and the parts.

Yeah you have to be level 60 for tier 6 and 12 epic items.
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member
    sirtainly wrote: »
    ....and wasn't there some concern to be sure you did not include -two- heroes who needed epic parts from that dungeon on the same team? Or was it two heroes that needed epic parts, period? I don't remember...

I think if you included two heroes who needed epic parts from the same dungeon then the theory was that only the first one would actually get a part. This is resolved by potting the hero you want an epic part for first.
  • I don't think that's correct. I had a Shade Kobal Brom Zomm team at the time I hit level 50. I still got their epics when running it without replacing or reordering anyone.