Barb feared

rrnbnbjjzswr.png
mttr9kxs99mv.png
Somehow the fear only lasted a turn so strange, but hey most barb bugs have stopped for me... so far anyway.
All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
Those barbs are powerful, can't wait for some cheap counter to be released... As I said in my old days... Game on and may I be empowered by the dark side
Tagged:

Comments

• StinkyStinky Member
    And just where is your Rocky, HMMMMMMM?! Don't tell me you let Zomm eat him...
  • toothlessmontoothlessmon Member
    edited May 14
    Stinky wrote: »
    And just where is your Rocky, HMMMMMMM?! Don't tell me you let Zomm eat him...

I didnt choose for rocky to steal vigilence... I'm SO SORRY!!! :bawling: :bawling:

also i had to repeat this battle once after winning with no fatalities, this time there was more crits, shikate successfully hit executem and you get the rest
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Those barbs are powerful, can't wait for some cheap counter to be released... As I said in my old days... Game on and may I be empowered by the dark side
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    The fear immunity expires after they are saved by Unbridled Rage. After having a near-death experience, they aren't quite as fearless as they once were. We're going to rephrase the passive so this is clearer.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com