SO dumb

youlazymods2youlazymods2 Member
edited May 11 in Tower of Pwnage Talk
Look at this.

1zp7m3eiv9f7.png
fmr880s9qhz.png

TWENTY HEROES!!!
I sacrificed two heroes to the first floor. Second floor was full barbarian team and they blew through TWENTY HEROES
The invincibility makes it a ridiculous meat-grinder of seeing how many turns it takes before Drak gets up to his 8 HITS PER ATTACK at double damage from balog’s rage buff. They don’t even have any healing, except for Drak’s incessantly regenerative uber-field-dressing. There is NO GOOD REASON that they should be such juggernauts.
Twenty heroes. All level 70, 6 Stars, with runes. This does seem to happen every time you bring out a new hero type doesn’t it? Maybe do some research next time before releasing another half-thought out, system wrecking update? “Dungeon Boss just got better!”
Tagged:

Comments

  • MaxBeamerMaxBeamer Member
    Did you still beat the tower?
  • Ah great,now we're gonna need a barbarian team counter!😠
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    edited May 11
    Ah great,now we're gonna need a barbarian team counter!😠

    Oh c'mon, everyone knew that was comin'. No doubt there will be a new hero and some beefed up older heroes...

    Maybe it will be plants?

    btw: great name, watermelone
  • sirtainly wrote: »
    Ah great,now we're gonna need a barbarian team counter!😠

    Oh c'mon, everyone knew that was comin'. No doubt there will be a new hero and some beefed up older heroes...

    Maybe it will be plants?

    btw: great name, watermelone

    IIRC, a new hero is supposed to come out about once a month (probably via the 14 day events). The next one will definitely be a counter to barbarians. Probably some kind of hero that adds a debuff that prevents any kind of "can't die buff".
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    sirtainly wrote: »
    Ah great,now we're gonna need a barbarian team counter!😠

    Oh c'mon, everyone knew that was comin'. No doubt there will be a new hero and some beefed up older heroes...

    Maybe it will be plants?

    btw: great name, watermelone

    IIRC, a new hero is supposed to come out about once a month (probably via the 14 day events). The next one will definitely be a counter to barbarians. Probably some kind of hero that adds a debuff that prevents any kind of "can't die buff".

    simple counter to that is armor pen so maybe kobal buff?? XD or even better a buff to the light heroes (Ninja race released with armor penning abilities!!)
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Those barbs are powerful, can't wait for some cheap counter to be released... As I said in my old days... Game on and may I be empowered by the dark side
  • StinkyStinky Member
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    sirtainly wrote: »
    Ah great,now we're gonna need a barbarian team counter!😠

    Oh c'mon, everyone knew that was comin'. No doubt there will be a new hero and some beefed up older heroes...

    Maybe it will be plants?

    btw: great name, watermelone

    IIRC, a new hero is supposed to come out about once a month (probably via the 14 day events). The next one will definitely be a counter to barbarians. Probably some kind of hero that adds a debuff that prevents any kind of "can't die buff".
    Wildfire is pretty brutal for barbarians, so maybe a hero that can apply Wildfire to an enemy team asap. I mean, a hero that has an aoe Wildfire as their first move is already scary, even before their other abilities or traits are mooted.
  • Stinky wrote: »
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    sirtainly wrote: »
    Ah great,now we're gonna need a barbarian team counter!😠

    Oh c'mon, everyone knew that was comin'. No doubt there will be a new hero and some beefed up older heroes...

    Maybe it will be plants?

    btw: great name, watermelone

    IIRC, a new hero is supposed to come out about once a month (probably via the 14 day events). The next one will definitely be a counter to barbarians. Probably some kind of hero that adds a debuff that prevents any kind of "can't die buff".
    Wildfire is pretty brutal for barbarians, so maybe a hero that can apply Wildfire to an enemy team asap. I mean, a hero that has an aoe Wildfire as their first move is already scary, even before their other abilities or traits are mooted.

    i can imagine that paladin as the next hero... i would rather the voodoo undead though, i like having multiple options.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Those barbs are powerful, can't wait for some cheap counter to be released... As I said in my old days... Game on and may I be empowered by the dark side
  • watermelonewatermelone Member
    edited May 12
    I don't know what hero will be next but i made a topic about a new light dragon named sparkks and i want her to be the next hero.

    If any of the developers are reading this PLEASE ADD A LIGHT DRAGON NAMED SPARKKS!
  • I don't know what hero will be next but i made a topic about a new light dragon named sparkks and i want her to be the next hero.

    If any of the developers are reading this PLEASE ADD A LIGHT DRAGON NAMED SPARKKS!
    i like this idea... as long as it isnt stupid op, but i like the idea of most any hero as long as it isnt op. maybe the new hero will be a bat

    Day 6:
    The test is over... i mean most people skip the last day of their challenges RIiight??
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Those barbs are powerful, can't wait for some cheap counter to be released... As I said in my old days... Game on and may I be empowered by the dark side
  • L0rdL33tL0rdL33t Member
    edited May 15
    My only somewhat reliable way to beat the barbarians is to bait out their Abigail's Furious charge and than follow up with my own Barbarians. I'm pretty much out of luck if my on barbarians took too many losses prior though... My Drakk is fully decked out with legendary superior runes (including vampiric runes which i couldn't recommend more on him), but the towers these days are brutal and even he gets worn out after a few floors.

    One time i did beat the odds and overcame 3 barbarian teams in the same tower. Forgot the whole story however.
  • L0rdL33t wrote: »
    My only somewhat reliable way to beat the barbarians is to bait out their Abigail's Furious charge and than follow up with my own Barbarians. I'm pretty much out of luck if my on barbarians took too many losses prior though... My Drakk is fully decked out with legendary superior runes (including vampiric runes which i couldn't recommend more on him), but the towers these days are brutal and even he gets worn out after a few floors.

    One time i did beat the odds and overcame 3 barbarian teams in the same tower. Forgot the whole story however.

    well i sudgest you use those regen 10% of each turn runes, they are really op, even if they arent superior (Mine is) but still it has some serious effects on whoever you put it on, i only have one on drak and yet he is usually hanging in there and his bubble is usually never popped... but i runed him more defensively, with a full hp level of 11k...
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Those barbs are powerful, can't wait for some cheap counter to be released... As I said in my old days... Game on and may I be empowered by the dark side
  • LafooteLafoote Member
    Barbarians are flat out broken. The invincibility isn't really the problem though. They deal far too much damage for heroes that also get an exceptionally high frequency of free attacks. One or the other needs to be dialed back some. In the tower it's sort of manageable because you can just throw your lvl 10 Phenol Thoxian out there to eat Abigail's charge, then trot out a real team. In the Dungeon, it's a bigger problem.
  • Lafoote wrote: »
    Barbarians are flat out broken. The invincibility isn't really the problem though. They deal far too much damage for heroes that also get an exceptionally high frequency of free attacks. One or the other needs to be dialed back some. In the tower it's sort of manageable because you can just throw your lvl 10 Phenol Thoxian out there to eat Abigail's charge, then trot out a real team. In the Dungeon, it's a bigger problem.

    Not only that but they get double damage and 75% DR when at max rage.
  • ckall056ckall056 Member
    but guys - Malice just got an upgrade!!

    oh wait...she's dead already...
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

    Are all plugs shameless?
  • Malice's upgrade is cool and all but in the end,you're right. She dies WAAAAAY too quickly. I've experimented with her abilities, but hey the second special is something to be worried about. Whenever I had the opportunity to use it, it always was a one shot OVERKILL. Dealing about 40k+.
  • Deathrift_ wrote: »
    Malice's upgrade is cool and all but in the end,you're right. She dies WAAAAAY too quickly. I've experimented with her abilities, but hey the second special is something to be worried about. Whenever I had the opportunity to use it, it always was a one shot OVERKILL. Dealing about 40k+.

    Ima say something crazy- how about we rune malice to defense, and make a lily buff team and have her on it for survival and pressure?
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Those barbs are powerful, can't wait for some cheap counter to be released... As I said in my old days... Game on and may I be empowered by the dark side
  • Deathrift_ wrote: »
    Malice's upgrade is cool and all but in the end,you're right. She dies WAAAAAY too quickly. I've experimented with her abilities, but hey the second special is something to be worried about. Whenever I had the opportunity to use it, it always was a one shot OVERKILL. Dealing about 40k+.

    Ima say something crazy- how about we rune malice to defense, and make a lily buff team and have her on it for survival and pressure?[/quo
    Deathrift_ wrote: »
    Malice's upgrade is cool and all but in the end,you're right. She dies WAAAAAY too quickly. I've experimented with her abilities, but hey the second special is something to be worried about. Whenever I had the opportunity to use it, it always was a one shot OVERKILL. Dealing about 40k+.

    Ima say something crazy- how about we rune malice to defense, and make a lily buff team and have her on it for survival and pressure?

    Defense runes+malice+lily and other buff heroes=drakk counter
  • Yea lets forget drakk's first ability steals buffs, and with caster runes he's gonna steal some with his basic too.
  • Deathrift_ wrote: »
    Yea lets forget drakk's first ability steals buffs, and with caster runes he's gonna steal some with his basic too.

    simple have some epic finisher tsume, With that kind of finisher it can get pretty intresting
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Those barbs are powerful, can't wait for some cheap counter to be released... As I said in my old days... Game on and may I be empowered by the dark side
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    "The heroes I am facing are way too OP, gotta nerf them."

    (then later)

    "Hey, you nerfed my favorite hero that I worked unlocked and hard on...unfair!"

    Solution? Change all heroes so they can only do 1 damage per round.

    Problem solved. Nothing overpowered anymore.
  • sirtainly wrote: »
    "The heroes I am facing are way too OP, gotta nerf them."

    (then later)

    "Hey, you nerfed my favorite hero that I worked unlocked and hard on...unfair!"

    Solution? Change all heroes so they can only do 1 damage per round.

    Problem solved. Nothing overpowered anymore.

    How to make an RPG boring AF 101
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    sirtainly wrote: »
    "The heroes I am facing are way too OP, gotta nerf them."

    (then later)

    "Hey, you nerfed my favorite hero that I worked unlocked and hard on...unfair!"

    Solution? Change all heroes so they can only do 1 damage per round.

    Problem solved. Nothing overpowered anymore.

    How to make an RPG boring AF 101

    Yea it would be boring as he** and totally pointless, and everyone would go elsewhere, but noone would be complaining about heroes needing nerf....
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member
    I'm wondering if you're very unlucky, or what's going on.

    I have only faced 3 or 4 Barbs together a few times in the tower, only once per tower, and the last couple of days no 3 or 4 Barbie teams at all. Today, I don't have a single barbarian to face on any floor of the tower.

    I made Legend 1 last season and should again this season, and have been level 70 for ages, so I don't think it's level related.
Sign In or Register to comment.

© 2015 Big Fish Games. Inc., Big Fish, the Big Fish logo, and Dungeon Boss are
trademarks of Big Fish Games, Inc., used with permission www.bigfishgames.com