Viperia Viability

Ok quick little question... My current team is Goretusk,Lady Nimriel, Drakk The Warlord and Lord Zomm. I'd like some more potent damage dealers so I'm about to fully ascended and about to rune up Viperia. Would Viperia be a good choice to have in PvP? And if so any ideas who I could replace from my team? Thank you-Yummy Marsh

Comments

• StinkyStinky Member
    edited May 11
    Viperia doesn't really go with what you've got. Sorry. I don't know how good reptiles are in this brave new age (of Drakk), but she doesn't seem to gel with your team.

Team Barbarian feels rather powerful in PvP raids, but comes highly recommended because it's dang good fun. Work towards getting Balog if nothing else - Balog's ability to completely lock down most heroes is a game-winner. Seeing an enemy Solaris flap about uselessly is going to be good entertainment for a long time to come.

Even if you don't want to roll with all four barbarians, Drakk + Balog feels like a really solid core for a team. With what you've listed, Goretusk/Balog/Drakk/Zomm seems good. Swap Gore for Nim if against a flying team, I guess, but Nim is the weakest of those listed chars; she's not a priority for resources.
  • Ok thanks! ill work on maxing balog! Any tips for his runes? Also I can't take off Lady Nimriel she is the glue that holds the team together. All my best attack runes on her and she is perfect but I'll need some convincing to get her off!
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited May 11
    I'm pretty new to Balog, so this thread gives better advice about runing him (and barbarians in general) than I can. I don't know if there really is a "wrong" way to rune Balog, though, given that even if he's runed defensively, he'll still be causing the enemy problems with his silences and energy drain.
  • If you want to make a 2 turn wipe team, go all damage on everyone. Otherwise Balog should be tanky.
  • Your team is pretty much all over the place. You have a beast but no beast synergy. An undead but no undead synergy. A barbarian but no barbarian synergy. Your team has no real strategy or tricks. It’s just a few random heroes. You need to pick a single direction and make a plan for it.
  • danacdanac Member
    Your team is pretty much all over the place. You have a beast but no beast synergy. An undead but no undead synergy. A barbarian but no barbarian synergy. Your team has no real strategy or tricks. It’s just a few random heroes. You need to pick a single direction and make a plan for it.

who needs synergy? sounds like the devil's work.
  • Nah I don't need 'synergy' my team is perfect it wins most battles and I'm level 63
  • YummyMarsh wrote: »
    Nah I don't need 'synergy' my team is perfect it wins most battles and I'm level 63

Which means you’re right on the verge of entering real pvp brackets and getting crushed over and over with a team like that 🙂
  • Nah! I eat shade and beast teams for breakfast!
  • StinkyStinky Member
    danac wrote: »
    Your team is pretty much all over the place. You have a beast but no beast synergy. An undead but no undead synergy. A barbarian but no barbarian synergy. Your team has no real strategy or tricks. It’s just a few random heroes. You need to pick a single direction and make a plan for it.

who needs synergy? sounds like the devil's work.

A simple "like" doesn't really do justice to this pun. Good job, internet cat!
  • kpung07kpung07 Member
    @YummyMarsh once you hit level 65 your are going to be crushed on both offense and defense.
  • kpung07 wrote: »
    @YummyMarsh once you hit level 65 your are going to be crushed on both offense and defense.

60 is where people start getting hardcore. I this his team would work if he replaced Lady Nim with Lily. 8 stack plant 5 stack rage Drakk is super tanky and Zomm with a tank minion is hard to kill.
  • I'm level 64 now and my team is Abigail The Brutal, Balog The Loud, Drakk The Warlord and Lord Zomm.............................................-and I win everything.
  • kpung07kpung07 Member
    YummyMarsh wrote: »
    I'm level 64 now and my team is Abigail The Brutal, Balog The Loud, Drakk The Warlord and Lord Zomm.............................................-and I win everything.

What PVP tier are you in?
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited May 15
    YummyMarsh wrote: »
    I'm level 64 now and my team is Abigail The Brutal, Balog The Loud, Drakk The Warlord and Lord Zomm.............................................-and I win everything.

Well, now you basically have a barbarian team, so what people have previously said about synergy still holds. I'm level 65 so I can safely say that with that team, you're about to reap a whole lot of honor from people who are still using beast team team defenses. :)
  • Legend 1
  • YummyMarshYummyMarsh Member
    edited May 19
    Okey so now I fully ascended krexx and took zomm off now should viperia go on? (I only put krexx on cause he looks cool!)
  • StinkyStinky Member
    If you really want to run Krexx, yeah, get Viperia. Then you could branch off one of two ways for the other two heroes on your team.

1) Get Lily, since she powers the heck out of green heroes. Keep Drakk and go for a green team.
    2) Just run Balog + Drakk as your other two.

I don't think it will do as well as your barbarians but on the other hand Krexx does look awesome. Good luck!
  • Thanks! I'll run viperia with krexx,drakk and balog
  • Hey Guys I just want to, uh point this out to everyone that keeps saying ill will be 'crushed' when I hit level 65. Okay, ready? My team of: Archangel Emily, General Krexx, Viperia and Bauble ( Don't ask....) has been attacked 38 times this season, mkay. Remember I'm level 65 and it has been beaten....... 7 times! I have found the ULTIMATE team! So shut up about saying ill be 'crushed' :)
  • Oh and I'm legend 1 ;) And I would be boss 100 if it wasn't for my level, so you can't use the excuse about my PvP bracket.
  • And.. I'm top in my guild