Welcome to the Age of Drakk!

2»

Comments

• Pwnisher wrote: »

@Pwnisher to be clear it isn’t sparklies but rather skulls that award tickets. 20 tickets means you didn’t tap any skulls.

The vault should average about 250 tickets per run. Many sub 150 runs coupled with a few 1000+ ticket runs. No barbarian teammates would of course average ~125 tickets per run.

MonkeyHunter. A little credit, please lol. I will update my post to read "sparkling skull piles". I thought having "skulls" in my last sentence would have been clear. In fact, what I wrote was accurate as the event notes state "Shining Objects".
    @pwnisher Sorry, I read your comment quickly. Definitely sounds like a bug. Record a video of it happens consistently.
    @Joel - Can you explain the collection of Shining Objects and the net ticket payout at the end of a dungeon run? Several of us are having very questionable results. The biggest head-scratcher for example, is running The Vault with 3 or more barbarians, claiming 3 or more Shining Objects, a silver chest and netting 20 tickets? This tells me Shining Objects can roll a zero despite the animation showing tickets stream outward from the skulls. Response appreciated.

@Pwnisher to be clear it isn’t sparklies but rather skulls that award tickets. 20 tickets means you didn’t tap any skulls.

It also means you did not encounter a single skull pile in a dungeon run
  • It also means you did not encounter a single skull pile in a dungeon run

@iphonesheep I would not have posted unless we DID click piles, observed tickets stream from them, and end up with 20 tickets.
    GM - The Underworld Titans
    It also means you did not encounter a single skull pile in a dungeon run

@iphonesheep I would not have posted unless we DID click piles, observed tickets stream from them, and end up with 20 tickets.

I was replying to monkeyhunter actually , not you
  • @Joel Is there no free rune unequip this time? There any possibility of it coming back to the shop for gems?
  • CrumblerCrumbler Member
    @Joel could you give us more informations about the double Ticket thing?

Do barbs double the amount of tickets per dungeons including or excluding skulls?

So let‘s say a dungeon reward without barbs is 110 tickets (10 base + 100 from skulls).
    What would be the same dungeon with barbs?

120? (20 Base + 100 from skulls)
    240? (everything doubled?)

Thank you!
  • shiggity80shiggity80 Member
    Crumbler wrote: »
    @Joel could you give us more informations about the double Ticket thing?

Do barbs double the amount of tickets per dungeons including or excluding skulls?

So let‘s say a dungeon reward without barbs is 110 tickets (10 base + 100 from skulls).
    What would be the same dungeon with barbs?

120? (20 Base + 100 from skulls)
    240? (everything doubled?)

Thank you!

In all past events, it's been double everything. Tally up all the tickets you got in the dungeon and then multiply it by 2.
  • FluCityFluCity Member
    edited May 1
    Joel wrote: »
    We're aware of the ticket doubling bug and will have a fix for it soon.

@Joel, So is it safe to assume this fix is completed?
    Also, do you get more tickets for using 4 barbarians as opposed to using only one barbarian?
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    edited May 1
    @FluCity Yep, that was fixed last Friday :)
    Joel wrote: »
    • Fixed a crash related to possessed Drakk trying to steal Agnon's Graniteform buff. As part of this fix, we have made Graniteform and similar buffs, such as Ice Block, unstealable. If those buffs would be stolen, they are now purged instead.
    • Barbarian Bundle now pays out Loot Keys as intended.
    • Bringing Barbarians into dungeons now doubles your event tickets. It was previously running off of the Agnon event mechanic of doubling tickets when you brought in a hero with an alternate skin.
    • Fixed an issue that was causing Balog's Cry Havoc to occur twice in a turn when paired with Abigail.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Hey, just checking, if we buy a skin with tickets but we don't have the character we still get the skin for the character when we eventually unlock them, right?
    Photo courtesy of Jackhallow666.

Favorite heroes: Overlord Executum, Hansuke Undying, and Augustus.
  • coneyKconeyK Member
    Ah, cheeky as ever with the event quests.

Run/Loot 20 fire dungeons, with collect 10 fire runes the next day. Collect 20 nature tokens, with quick loot forests after. They pull this all the time.

If you're low on resources, don't rush to complete every quest as it comes - overlapping quests are done in deliberately... sneaky... ways.
  • ScoutYoScoutYo Member
    @Joel a few questions:

1. Can you confirm that there will be another set of repeatable quests coming? Xtrmn8r mentioned a second set in the last Summit.

2. Will the first set of repeatables stick around until the end of the event?

3. Is there any difference in ticket payout between the 5 stamina event dungeons and the higher stamina cost event dungeon(s)?

4. Any difference in ticket payout between Normal, Challenge, and Boss modes?

Thanks!
  • @Joel Some follow ups:

1. Are the repeatable quests the same?
    2. If not, will they have the same ticket payout?
    3. What is the difference between event dungeons?

Thanks a bunch! :)
    Level: 70
    Position: Officer of Evil Inc
    Favorite Hero: Ekko
    "Once you have accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you."
    Photo provided by Jackhallow666.
  • HakonaHakona Member
    @Joel

If someone left a guild and joined another,

1- which guild will receive the event tickets?
    2- which rewards will he/she gets?

And what will happen if all players left the guild except for one (assuming the answer for #2 is the guild u start with)

5fzg6P6.jpg
    @Joel Some follow ups:

1. Are the repeatable quests the same?
    2. If not, will they have the same ticket payout?
    3. What is the difference between event dungeons?

Thanks a bunch! :)

1. The second set of repeatable quests are different from the first set.
    2. The payouts are the same. Both sets or repeatables are four quests with ten steps each, three of the quests pay out 1,000 tickets per step, and the fourth pays out 2,000 per step.
    3. Silver/Gold/Purple Chests
    Barbarian Raid (ride-along) - 50/70/100
    Camp on the Cliffs - 25/35/50
    Ashen Battlefield - 50/75/100
    Tyrant's Tundra - 100/150/200
    Throne of the Berserker - 150/200/300

Hakona wrote: »
    @Joel

If someone left a guild and joined another,

1- which guild will receive the event tickets?
    2- which rewards will he/she gets?

And what will happen if all players left the guild except for one (assuming the answer for #2 is the guild u start with)

1. Whichever guild they're in at the time they earn the tickets.
    2. Whichever guild they're in at the end of the event.
  • ScoutYoScoutYo Member
    @Joel any chance you could add the regular materials packages (metal, raw, etc.) to the event ticket shop? I know it's a long shot, but several people in my guild family have asked about it.:)
  • AidoneusAidoneus Member
    When will the quest for an elite rune show up?
  • @Joel Is there anything I can do if I used all 28 golden keys yet I didn’t get the elite rune? Kinda frustrating after all the money I dropped for this event :/
    Hey @JumpyLotion, you only get the elite rune if you're level 70. I see your account is level 60, so you should be getting a superior rune, and the quest log says that as well. We can send compensation if something went wrong with the quest, but unless you have a level 70 account, you shouldn't have gotten an elite rune.
2»