Dungeon Boss - 3 Yr Anniversary Event

Hey @Joel what is the original release date for Dungeon Boss?

I wanna say Sept ? 2015, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, any plans for an anniversary in-game event?

Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 70
DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
Tagged:

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Our worldwide release was on September 1st, 2015, which is what we use as our 'anniversary' date. We gave away the Takumi/Executum skins last year. This year's anniversary is several months away, and we don't have anything to announce at this time. Ask again in August. :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • iphonesheepiphonesheep Member
    edited May 16
    3 year anniversary-peter Jackson allows players the privelage and honor to once again back the kickstarter game. Leonidas will be offered again, if you already have the skin , 1000 aether!
  • echonapechonap Member
    Can we start talking about the 5 year anniversary event? And it's probably not too early to start planning the decade anniversary. Maybe hero sorting at last?
  • What if each year you look at a community created hero and make it into a real hero? :)
  • bartokbartok Member
    Just because my wife tells me I’m married to this game - 3rd year anniversary = leather. Maybe we can have a cow for a hero, deadly daisy or crazy clarabelle
  • Alecat97Alecat97 Member
    echonap wrote: »
    Can we start talking about the 5 year anniversary event? And it's probably not too early to start planning the decade anniversary. Maybe hero sorting at last?

Hero sorting is always in the client update after next client update.
  • ThundRThundR Member
    Maybe we could get a new kind of hero e.g. Worm
    So much work.