Passive abilitys

Alright, at this point im the guy who keeps fresh new questions almost everyday. Sorry bout dat

But my question, Passive affects by Runes.
My Yorick now has Electric skin. Is there any other runes where maybe it can get you like, fire skin? And what are ALL the passive affects possible for all runes

Comments

• 1. Yes, you can get burning skin, as well has frozen skin, poison skin, and disease skin.

2. Your second question is a bit harder. There are MANY different kinds of rune passives, but some notable ones are:
    + 20% Chance to steal buffs
    + 20% Chance to do an extra basic attack
    Heals 10% of life at the end of turn
    Chance to Lifesteal x%
    x% Damage Reduction
    x% Damage Penetration
    Extra x% damage against x race
    Extra x% damage against x class

Hope that helped!
    Level: 70
    Position: Officer of Evil Inc
    Favorite Hero: Ekko
    "Once you have accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you."
    Photo provided by Jackhallow666.
  • 1. Yes, you can get burning skin, as well has frozen skin, poison skin, and disease skin.

2. Your second question is a bit harder. There are MANY different kinds of rune passives, but some notable ones are:
    + 20% Chance to steal buffs
    + 20% Chance to do an extra basic attack
    Heals 10% of life at the end of turn
    Chance to Lifesteal x%
    x% Damage Reduction
    x% Damage Penetration
    Extra x% damage against x race
    Extra x% damage against x class

Hope that helped!

Thanks, but you mean there are runes that can give you fire skin? Not by other charaters, but by runes
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    There are runes for Burning Skin, Freezing Skin, Shocking Skin, Chilling Skin, Diseasing Skin, and while I’ve never seen one, I assume Poison Skin runes exist as well.

They’re all 4th stat effects though, and outside of specific events that reward them, they’re hard to craft since there’s only a chance you’ll get a Skin as your 4th stat.
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • There are runes for Burning Skin, Freezing Skin, Shocking Skin, Chilling Skin, Diseasing Skin, and while I’ve never seen one, I assume Poison Skin runes exist as well.

They’re all 4th stat effects though, and outside of specific events that reward them, they’re hard to craft since there’s only a chance you’ll get a Skin as your 4th stat.

So you can craft for a chance to gain these skin passives? How else do you EARN them?
  • Event rewards, end of the PVP season, and you can buy them in different shops
  • There are runes for Burning Skin, Freezing Skin, Shocking Skin, Chilling Skin, Diseasing Skin, and while I’ve never seen one, I assume Poison Skin runes exist as well.

I have a poison skin rune. There are also touch runes- burning touch is the one seen the most but we have to assume all 5 can exist. I really want a freezing touch rune.
  • StinkyStinky Member
    Since we're asking questions and all: can runes trigger multiple times per turn? For example, can a vampiric rune or burning touch rune activate twice if Grog does a basic attack, Zomm does an epic attack, or someone's warrior rune happens to give an extra attack?
  • Stinky wrote: »
    Since we're asking questions and all: can runes trigger multiple times per turn? For example, can a vampiric rune or burning touch rune activate twice if Grog does a basic attack, Zomm does an epic attack, or someone's warrior rune happens to give an extra attack?

I'm pretty sure. The only one I would think would not work would be the warrior rune procing again unless they had two turns with haste.
  • StinkyStinky Member
    Cool, thanks!

I have a poison skin rune. There are also touch runes- burning touch is the one seen the most but we have to assume all 5 can exist. I really want a freezing touch rune.

Niice, but i don't think they will be creating freezing touch any time soon, i mean think about how op it would be on some heroes (Specifically Drakk,Grog Gnog,Bovus,therand because the freeze would spread, and he would apply other debuffs)
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Those barbs are powerful, can't wait for some cheap counter to be released... As I said in my old days... Game on and may I be empowered by the dark side
  • Out of the 2 1/2 meta teams, Beasts, Barbs, and Shade teams, freeze only really effects the barbs, who need to have counters. Both Grog and GT are immune to freeze and Shade/dark teams are immune for turn one and Shade would move the freeze to enemies. I don't think it would break the game too much.
    Out of the 2 1/2 meta teams, Beasts, Barbs, and Shade teams, freeze only really effects the barbs, who need to have counters. Both Grog and GT are immune to freeze and Shade/dark teams are immune for turn one and Shade would move the freeze to enemies. I don't think it would break the game too much.

Unless it was a 10% chance or less, I reaaaally think it would.
  • Out of the 2 1/2 meta teams, Beasts, Barbs, and Shade teams, freeze only really effects the barbs, who need to have counters. Both Grog and GT are immune to freeze and Shade/dark teams are immune for turn one and Shade would move the freeze to enemies. I don't think it would break the game too much.

Unless it was a 10% chance or less, I reaaaally think it would.

What are the touch runes chances now? They are already pretty low. I think 5-10 percent would be the good zone.

none of them are immune to freeze, drakk steals the shrouded debuff and would apply the freeze at the same time, you could freeze solaris so you could stop her from rezzing the others, and it wouldnt actually do to much to barbs unless you do like freezings to all enemies... which actually just says how op it is, i mean on a drakk you could freeze the entire enemy team each turn!!
    Those barbs are powerful, can't wait for some cheap counter to be released... As I said in my old days... Game on and may I be empowered by the dark side

none of them are immune to freeze,

drakk steals the shrouded debuff and would apply the freeze at the same time, you could freeze solaris so you could stop her from rezzing the others!

Not sure what you mean about the first part.

I actually had Solaris freeze a lot from AOE freezes but it doesn't effect much. A lot of the teams that could freeze her can't kill allies in time to let her thaw and if you wait, the allies would be dead and she would have come back already.

drakk steals the shrouded debuff and would apply the freeze at the same time, you could freeze solaris so you could stop her from rezzing the others!

I actually had Solaris freeze a lot from AOE freezes but it doesn't effect much. A lot of the teams that could freeze her can't kill allies in time to let her thaw and if you wait, the allies would be dead and she would have come back already.

Buut you don't have to put freeze touch on weak herose, most people will use it on their grog gnog or their bovus, or worst case scenario DRAKK!!
    Out of the 2 1/2 meta teams, Beasts, Barbs, and Shade teams, freeze only really effects the barbs, who need to have counters. Both Grog and GT are immune to freeze and Shade/dark teams are immune for turn one and Shade would move the freeze to enemies. I don't think it would break the game too much.

Buut you don't have to put freeze touch on weak herose, most people will use it on their grog gnog or their bovus, or worst case scenario DRAKK!!

What relevance does that have to the above comment?

What relevance does that have to the above comment?

waffles was saying that people that freeze could never kill solaris in time, well you don't have to put the freeze touch on a weak hero, it could be a high damage mega kill hero.
  • That still doesn’t really apply to his post...

I have Electric skin, And im trying to get Burning skin for Yorick. I want Yorick to be soooo deadly when you touch him, having together Freeze skin, Electric skin, Chill skin Burning skin, Disease skin
    So far, i have Chill, Disease(cause of Zomm) Electric, i just need Burn.
    And plus the fact he is immune to all over time effects and chill, (execpt burn, Electric, etc.)
    Anyway to craft a Burn skin?
  • StinkyStinky Member
    I think you have to hope RNG is smiling upon you when crafting a rune, and gives you the burning skin as the fourth stat. Either that, or keep an eye on the runes that pop up in the shops. Sorry.
  • Stinky wrote: »
    I think you have to hope RNG is smiling upon you when crafting a rune, and gives you the burning skin as the fourth stat. Either that, or keep an eye on the runes that pop up in the shops. Sorry.

Single runes pop up? What shop do i buy single runes?
  • StinkyStinky Member
    The main shop (from the village screen) will sometimes have a rune on there for gems and not cold hard $$$. If there's not an event going on, I think they come up in the "deals" tab. There isn't one around at time of writing.

The honor shop is more reliable, but on a limited supply. You can buy a season's end greater rune for 30k honor, and a superior version for 60k honor. The current honor rune is purple, tastes like blackcurrants and its fourth stat is to reduce damage taken from monsters (yuck). You only get the option to buy these runes when you reach a certain level. For superiors to appear, you need to be level 65. I can't remember when greaters start to appear in the honor shop. Somewhere in the level 50 to level 60 area.

Outside of crafting, you're most likely to get a skin/touch rune from an event - I recieved a burning touch and a freezing skin rune from the Fire vs Water event a bit ago. Since events aren't announced that far ahead of time, we don't know what's in store, so again, there's no surefire way to know when you're going to get your next skin/touch rune.
    There are runes for Burning Skin, Freezing Skin, Shocking Skin, Chilling Skin, Diseasing Skin, and while I’ve never seen one, I assume Poison Skin runes exist as well.

I have Electric skin, And im trying to get Burning skin for Yorick. I want Yorick to be soooo deadly when you touch him, having together Freeze skin, Electric skin, Chill skin Burning skin, Disease skin
    And plus the fact he is immune to all over time effects and chill, (execpt burn, Electric, etc.)

I get that you like Yorick, but if you're going to make a full Skin rune loadout, I'd suggest putting them on a Tank who has Taunt.

Personally, I love my Phenol who just has a Burning Skin rune on. Since he automatically has Poison Skin, enemies can get Burned and Poisoned from a single touch, and it deals a surprising amount of damage.

I get that you like Yorick, but if you're going to make a full Skin rune loadout, I'd suggest putting them on a Tank who has Taunt.

Personally, I love my Phenol who just has a Burning Skin rune on. Since he automatically has Poison Skin, enemies can get Burned and Poisoned from a single touch, and it deals a surprising amount of damage.

Preferably a tank who get's health/defense combos off allies (like Executum who can be on a Yorick team) or someone who has naturally high skill so those skins do bonus damage.

I put mine on jabber, frost and electric skin what a combo, but for some reason people keep saying I should put them on my Solaris or drakk... What a bunch of weirdoes.
  • echonapechonap Member
    I can't wait to hit OP's Yorick with a ranged attack to bypass all his skins and one shot him anyway