Revisit Masuta Kira revamp

2»

Comments

• Although he can pierce invuln, Koros and Snowday+Solaris are better at pretty much everything.
  • StevusStevus Member
    How've you been keeping koros alive long enough to use it on barbies, though... Even with gt in the mix I haven't found a viable koros squad :(
  • Stevus wrote: »
    How've you been keeping koros alive long enough to use it on barbies, though... Even with gt in the mix I haven't found a viable koros squad :(

Not sure. I sure dont. :thinking:
  • StevusStevus Member
    *Drum roll* T minus 8ish hours until we find out whether light heroes begin their return to glory or remain limp...

Like a nervous cake, I'm moist with anticipation.
  • oredithoredith Member
    i don't ever want to see MK buffed again. yes, he's useless now, but it's infinitely better than the bad days (year) of MK leading off every f'n defense team.
    soon™ - it's the answer to everything
  • oredith wrote: »
    i don't ever want to see MK buffed again. yes, he's useless now, but it's infinitely better than the bad days (year) of MK leading off every f'n defense team.

Even if he were buffed like crazy, he still would do much against beasts and barb teams.
  • danacdanac Member
    oredith wrote: »

I'd love it.
    much better than what i see leading off now.
  • danac wrote: »
    oredith wrote: »

I'd love it.
    much better than what i see leading off now.

Yeah, I never really saw the problem with mk, Solaris I guess but I think your overreacting, if you think vanilla was a cancer wait till you see barb meta full swing.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • StevusStevus Member
    MK leading off came nowhere near the subsequent OP metas in terms of frustration. From the impenetrable DR meta be to Solaris/beast meta, then adding GT, THEN agnon meta, and now this ungodly barbarian meta... I miss the good old days of letting MK sweep through my tower, lol. I will give points for creativity, but I still vote that MKs debuff was nothing short of toonicide. I can't imagine anyone would have a hard time with him now that everyone else had caught up. Ignus could stand up to MK ffs. 😂
  • Stevus wrote: »
    MK leading off came nowhere near the subsequent OP metas in terms of frustration. From the impenetrable DR meta be to Solaris/beast meta, then adding GT, THEN agnon meta, and now this ungodly barbarian meta... I miss the good old days of letting MK sweep through my tower, lol. I will give points for creativity, but I still vote that MKs debuff was nothing short of toonicide. I can't imagine anyone would have a hard time with him now that everyone else had caught up. Ignus could stand up to MK ffs. 😂

Yeah they could just revert MK and he would still only be halfway decent.
  • StevusStevus Member
    Still holding out hope... some light hero reworks are apparently in the offing.
2»