Hero Idea - Aodh, the Agonized (Remade)

So a year and a half ago, when I first came to these Forums, I tried my hand at creating a Fan Hero Idea. Obviously, that didn't go so well now that I look back at it. Not sure if many people remember me here, so I decided to try and renew that Idea here.

Original: Aodh the Enraged

Aodh the Agonized
Class: (Armored) Warrior

Aodh, known to many around the realm as the Agonized Knight, wanders the realm on a never-ending crusade of vengeance against... something. ...Somebody? Nobody really knows. But from the fragments of the clues left behind in the widespread destruction he causes, a few things can be deciphered about the mysterious madman. Aodh once went by a different title, and served as a faithful knight to a kingdom. For whatever reason, as that kingdom suddenly fell into ruin, into decay, so did Aodh's mind - but nobody knows why, and many theories had been crafted. Perhaps an invading army had completely traumatized Aodh to a point beyond repair. Maybe the Root of All Evil and the monsters it commands corrupted his mind. Maybe that mysterious Boss of Darkness thing did something to the knight. But the last theory is one of the weirdest, the most disturbing. It states that the mysterious Kingdom had betrayed the knight and tortured him until he succumbed to despair, and that the invaders were no large group. It was just one man who razed everything to the ground out of anger. One knight, to be specific.

Traits:
Armored - Takes 25% less damage from Physical attacks.
Shackles of Fury I - When below 30% HP, Aodh can attack twice every turn, and gets +5% ATK and CRIT.
Boiling Blood I - Aodh takes -25% damage from Critical attacks. When Aodh is hit by a critical attack, he gains +30% ATK and SKL for two turns, and his next attack life steals 25% of the damage it does.
Berserk - Adrenaline and anger grants Aodh 50% Resistance to Elemental debuffs. (Fire, Water, Nature, Light, Dark)

(1st Ascension)
Shackles of Fury II - When below 40% HP, Aodh can attack twice every turn, and gets +10% ATK and CRIT.
Boiling Blood II - Aodh takes -35% damage from Critical attacks. When Aodh is hit by a critical attack, he gains +35% ATK and SKL for two turns, and his next attack life steals 50% of the damage it does.

(2nd Ascension)
Shackles of Fury III - When below 50% HP, Aodh can attack twice every turn, and gets +15% ATK and CRIT.
Boiling Blood III - Aodh takes -45% damage from Critical attacks. When Aodh is hit by a critical attack, he gains +40% ATK and SKL for two turns, and his next attack life steals 75% of the damage it does.
Undying Vengeance - If Aodh would have died from an attack, he ignores it and enters his Unhinged form for up to three turns. When unhinged, Aodh has 50% of his maximum HP and 75% of his ATK, DEF and SKL, and all his Traits are replaced with Burning Touch IV, Berserk and Boiling Blood III.

Abilities:
Anguish - Aodh pounces upon an opponent and attacks thrice, each attack dealing [20% ATK] base Physical damage. Each attack has a low chance to inflict Stupor, which lowers both Accuracy and Dodge rate by (30 + 0.6% / level)%.

In-game description - Stupor: This hero has lowered accuracy and dodge.

Immolating Fury I - Aodh jumps up and strikes an opponent with great force, ignoring Armor. The enemy hit takes [180% ATK] base Fire damage, and is inflicted with Burned and Stupor, while Aodh takes [50% ATK] base damage as recoil damage and has a 75% (before Berserk is applied) chance of being Burned.
Cooldown: 4

(1st Ascension)
Despair - Aodh strikes two random opponents, dealing [120% ATK] base damage with each attack and healing for 25% of the damage dealt. Aodh then gains the Fast trait on his next turn and his next basic attack is a guaranteed CRIT.
Cooldown: 5

Immolating Fury II - Aodh jumps up and strikes an opponent with great force, ignoring Armor. The enemy hit takes [200% ATK] base Fire damage, and is inflicted with Burned and Stupor, while Aodh takes [45% ATK] base damage as recoil damage and has a 65% (before Berserk is applied) chance of being Burned.
Cooldown: 4

(2nd Ascension)
Tortured Wrath - Aodh shouts out in anger, causing all attacks which hit him to be Revenged for damage equal to his basic attack damage added to 50% of the enemy's attack damage. Lasts for three turns.

If Aodh kills an enemy while under Tortured Wrath, he gains +1 Energy.
Cooldown: 5
Member of Hooligan Resort. Victim of timezone troubles.

Level: 41
Fav. Heroes: Hansuke, Masuta Kira

Comments

• He sounds a lot like Drakk. Wonder if the devs based Drakk a little on the original idea.