New light hero idea

watermelonewatermelone Member
edited June 11 in Community Creations
After the drakk event i think there should be a new light dragon,ya know like a freind for ferno or somethin.The dragon's name could be.........uhhh how bout sparky(jesus christ im bad at this) Hmmm....... Well i cant think of a (good and unique)name but there should be a new light hero because 1.theres only 13 light heroes 2.not even half of them are good(especialy masuta R.I.P.) and 3. We only have 1 dragon which makes ferno so lonely.So in conclusion WE NEED A LIGHT DRAGON FOR OUR NEXT HERO.BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY,I want another dragon.
Post edited by watermelone on

Comments

• watermelonewatermelone Member
    edited June 11
    Beast team AND/OR barbarian counter
    Post edited by watermelone on
  • After the drakk event i think there should be a new light dragon,ya know like a freind for ferno or somethin.The dragon's name could be.........(crap i didnt think i could go this far)uhhh how bout sparky(jesus christ im bad at this) .......damnit. Hmmm....... Well i cant think of a name but there should be a new light hero because 1.theres only 13 light heroes 2.not even half of them are good(especialy masuta R.I.P.) and 3.dragons are friggin awesome.And most importantly,we NEED a beast team counter.So in conclusion WE NEED A LIGHT DRAGON FOR OUR NEXT HERO.BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY,i want another dragon i dont care what anyone else thinks.

I'm pretty sure its barbs that need the counter sooo... yeah I mean sure beasts are tough but they have enough counters built into the game.
    I do like the idea of a hero named sparkks... but i can't say my ideas because then i will be breaking my vow for a week of silence from my ideas... apparently its getting annoying how much i post XD
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • Hmmm? Sparkks,thats actually a good name!

yeah, i might as well say some things i would add to this hero, and things that he needs-- Flying,shocking touch an ability like smoke screen except its a storm cloud applying paralysis, shocked, A passive synergie for when he's on a team with kobal and when hes on a team with ferno, like for kobold when hes on a team with ferno the damage decrease would be a damage increase for him, maybe make him like vanilla zom, with embrace disease.
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...

yeah, i might as well say some things i would add to this hero, and things that he needs-- Flying,shocking touch an ability like smoke screen except its a storm cloud applying paralysis, shocked, A passive synergie for when he's on a team with kobal and when hes on a team with ferno, like for kobold when hes on a team with ferno the damage decrease would be a damage increase for him, maybe make him like vanilla zom, with embrace disease.

Uhh ........Sparkks is a girl......its apart of my idea

Oh... I didn't know that... Still a good name though, just reword every time I called her a he to she, just pretend it while i edit it...

Btw I thought of the synergies she could have, so if she's on a team with kobold all flying allies start with an additional energy, if on a team with ferno she will cast eye of storm (said storm cloud attack) when he casts his smoke screen, and he will have a passive that casts his smoke screen when she casts eye of storm. Also she has a passive making her immune to lightning damage, and deal the damage negated to all enemies... Idk who should be the fourth hero. I mean she should maybe bring some sort of heal to the table to make up for not providing a healer, maybe she can provide some sort of heal like light skies, reducing damage they take by 50% from non flyers, she could also have an ability that toughens the scales of all allied dragons giving them drain shield, and for allied flyers gain up to 30% lifesteal for their next attack (drain shield will be like aegis shield except it heals the inhabitant 50% health)

Oh... I didn't know that... Still a good name though, just reword every time I called her a he to she, just pretend it while i edit it...

Btw I thought of the synergies she could have, so if she's on a team with kobold all flying allies start with an additional energy, if on a team with ferno she will cast eye of storm (said storm cloud attack) when he casts his smoke screen, and he will have a passive that casts his smoke screen when she casts eye of storm. Also she has a passive making her immune to lightning damage, and deal the damage negated to all enemies... Idk who should be the fourth hero. I mean she should maybe bring some sort of heal to the table to make up for not providing a healer, maybe she can provide some sort of heal like light skies, reducing damage they take by 50% from non flyers, she could also have an ability that toughens the scales of all allied dragons giving them drain shield, and for allied flyers gain up to 30% lifesteal for their next attack (drain shield will be like aegis shield except it heals the inhabitant 50% health)

Holy crap thats awesome.NOTICE ME DEVELOPERS LOOK AT MY CREATION.

Holy crap thats awesome.NOTICE ME DEVELOPERS LOOK AT MY CREATION.

All of my ideas are awesome :sunglasses:... To me anyway at least, I got some haters, I won't name them but they're out there, I'm looking at you Triplepinkpony7707whyamIpink!!
  • What if sparkks had a buff that could make kobal useful,like how Abigail is now(kinda) useful because of the barbarian event. Oh wait,the devs can just buff him into being super useful like they did with zomm.
  • What if sparkks had a buff that could make kobal useful,like how Abigail is now(kinda) useful because of the barbarian event. Oh wait,the devs can just buff him into being super useful like they did with zomm.

Kobal is useful to help Shade get spirit link early and as a sacrifice for disease... at least he was before beasts became a must have like 5 months ago.
  • I think you should include a picture.
    With unnatural fear he stirs up a fright, To scared to stay and fight
    The enemy fled, Only to be struck dead
    As his purging pyre lit up the night
  • leonnew123 wrote: »
    I think you should include a picture.

I dont have a picture,this idea was just a random thought.
  • oh, I made an Idea for a character. check it out if you want to.
    With unnatural fear he stirs up a fright, To scared to stay and fight
    The enemy fled, Only to be struck dead
    As his purging pyre lit up the night