Heroes that STRONGLY hate eachother v2

watermelonewatermelone Member
edited May 20 in Off-Topic Discussion
Yup, H.T.S.H.E v2 is here....enjoy the show

1.Hopper and Nitpick:about a couple of weeks ago when hopper waa released,there was an argument about hopper's gender so nitpick went to go solve this and nitpick may or may not have an eye ripped out of his socket. Atleast he got his answer.
2. Goretusk and Icepick:it all started with a simple game of tic tac toe and escalated to poker. When icepick was about to loose all of his 2,000 jems(I like to spell jems like that) he caught goretusk cheating and a big fight broke out between them. Ever since then,Icepick has been using goretusk's technique for poker.
3. Indigo and Koros:indigo was the first person to find koros....and the first person to die to him. Dunno how though since she's water and he's fire.
4. Masuta Kira and The Devs:i dont think i need to explain this one.
5. Shadowblade and Brom: SB has a habit of stealing other people's J's,nikes,TimπŸ…±s and yeezys. But one day he stole the wrong Yeezys..... Brom's yeezys. I dont even know why brom even wants yeezys.
6. OE and Augustus: This is obviously obvious about their obvious hatred of eachother thats obvious........obviously.
7. IGOROK and anybody who is freeze imune: he seriously hates peeps that are freeze immune like,selwym,the furnace,icebloom,alexandros,agnon,nitpick etc...
8. Grog gnon and pignus: pignius stole grog's juice box.....thats it,dont know what you expected he's Grog Gnon he gets mad at almost everything
9. Ferno and Nimreil: they both burn eachother to smithereens. Also fun fact:ferno and nimreil burned more people than ignus, cause ignus is on a burning hiatus.
10. LAST BUT NOT LEAST(fan fares)πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£(drum rolls)................The furnace and Rogar Stonecrusher: one time rogar tried to bake some frozen burritos inside of the furncae since his microwave was smashed to bits(wonder how that happened). It took atleast 7 hours but not only did rogar got 5 teeth removed,he got his 🌯 🌯 🌯 🌯 🌯 s.

There will be a v3........when gaurdians of the galaxy v3 comes out,which is in late 2019.
Post edited by watermelone on

Comments