I need some help

So these barbarians... I didn’t think they would be a problem, and I thought my noob days of looked to the forums for help were over, but I was wrong. How do you beat them? They all have great attack, and end up killing my best tanks in just a few hits. I cannot beat these guys. Any ideas?
Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
Also, go gorgons!

Comments

• Use your own barbs...
  • danacdanac Member
    give up.
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited May 18
    Use your own barbs...

Uhhh... must I?
    Also, go gorgons!
  • AmkdrAmkdr Member
    Beast were difficult to beat but barbs are with balog the louds silence and their damage reduction + their many attacks as good as unbeatable without **** much luck and a pretty well runed team.😧 They are just pain...
  • Ududu2Ududu2 Member
    I decided to turn my defense into barbs (with ignus replaced for shade since that seems to be the most popular) to see just how people were dealing with them and I got alot of defeats or maybe my barbs just suck that bad, the biggest one I think was zomm, shade, Goretusk and agnon, shade first turn spirit links drakk, gore tanks Abigails attack then freezes her in turn so she can't do her annoying thing when balog screams, agnon brings balog down to 1 hp and zomm can attack drakk to reduce rage, next turn is pretty much clean up, shade kills balog, gore keeps on tanking, agnon uses assault zomm resurrects anyone who died like shade most likely
    Hmmm... this has been helpful. I might need to reshuffle some runes, but I am consistently almost winning which is better than before.
    Also, go gorgons!
  • PugsOfWarPugsOfWar Member
    @farfella - what team have you found to be the most successful? So far, I can only win a PvP match against a barbarian team when I strongly overpower them in hero and runes strength. The 5k rune power opponents destroy me in the most pitiful way :)
    edited May 21
    @PugsOfWar I did the team that Ududu2 suggested but replaced zomm with Solaris. I can get wins against poorly runed teams, but only win about 50% of the time against 5k or better teams. Not great, but better than before. Thanks guys!
    Also, go gorgons!
    farfella wrote: »
    @PugsOfWar I did the team that Ududu2 suggested but replaced zomm with Solaris. I can get wins against poorly runed teams, but only win about 50% of the time against 5k or better teams. Not great, but better than before. Thanks guys!

Awesome. Thanks for the update. Very happy to hear that things going better against those pesky barbarians 😊
    Against poor-to-medium runed barbarian only teams, I have had luck with another suggestion from the forums (sorry - I forget who posted it. If someone remembers, please let me know so I can give proper credit): Goretusk, Igorock, Ferno, GG. If not have Ferno, try Koros instead.