Disappointed

Honestly, I thought Root of all evil would be the hardest boss to beat. I one shot it.
I understand that its alot harder in challenge mode and Boss mode, but being what lvl it is you shouldn't really one shot it.
I had a harder time with Lich King then Root of evil

Comments

• Good point. The normal and challenge campaign modes were created before the advent of runes. Their respective difficulties haven’t been updated since.

If you want the authentic experience, strip your runes off before fighting the Evil Oak.
  • toothlessmontoothlessmon Member
    edited May 23
    Good point. The normal and challenge campaign modes were created before the advent of runes. Their respective difficulties haven’t been updated since.

If you want the authentic experience, strip your runes off before fighting the Evil Oak.

He's still weak, I beat him pretty easily with my level 63 no rune heroes... Btw this was in challenge mode not in normal mode.

Though I am really excited for the next expansion, can't wait to face all of these op enemies and to see people complain how hard the boss is strategize in how to beat the boss.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member
    Good point. The normal and challenge campaign modes were created before the advent of runes. Their respective difficulties haven’t been updated since.

Not to mention it was created before a lot of the current heroes existed.
  • Also created before runes and before epics that give stat boosts.
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • gmungmun Member
    It used to take augustus and stacked aegis Shields, dagrund and furnace to beat it. I remember.
    Gmun
  • toothlessmontoothlessmon Member
    edited May 24
    gmun wrote: »
    It used to take augustus and stacked aegis Shields, dagrund and furnace to beat it. I remember.
    Nah, tsume was so op back then So you would probably run a tsume=easy-ish, also healing was Waaaaay more efficient back then.
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited May 24
    Yep. No runes. Max of level 60. And use none of the new heroes. Furnace was relatively new in comparison, wasn't he?
  • Lol going to be hard for most, but the problem is the amount of gold having to be spent on this challenge!!! #itsAScam!