New light hero idea REMASTERED

watermelonewatermelone Member
edited June 22 in Fan-Made Heroes
If anybody remembers my other post then you'll know who im gonna talk about. SPARKKS THE DRAGON,but now I have more ideas and lores and backgrounds and stuff.

Ok lets do this.

Background:
One stormy day,like really REALLY stormy there was a dragon family in a cave. There was a mom,a non deadbeat dad,several dragonlings and one bright yellow egg. But outside of the cave,Agnon and Masuta Kira were fighting because agnon stole MK's umbrella and may or may not have killed aria who was a close friend and in no way dating MK. So as the battle raged on MK,used a chi attack that pushed agnon far back into the cave where the dragons were. The dragons were made so they attacked agnon,but since they were lightning dragons their attacks had no effect on agnon. And then all of a sudden,the egg hatched! And a small,cute,and but actuallu deadly dragon came out. Them MK came in the cave to defeat agnon until he saw the small and sort of harmless dragon seeing it's family get BRUTALY MURDERED by agnon. So MK swiftly grabbed the dragon and stole his umbrella back to shield it from the rain before agnon could even get a glimpse of them. As MK was leaving the cave,the lightning bolts and fighting ceased. MK realized that agnon had killed the dragon family and the (not yet) deadbeat dad and heard agnon's wings flapping towards him,so he hid which was hard since he's a light assasin(shadowblade would've been better for this). Mk waited for agnon to leave before he quickly left the cave to go to his condo by the town. There he raised the dragonling in secret and/or bragged aboit his new dragon he saved,until it became atleast 3/4 the size of ferno because that's when sparkks(the name MK gave her) started doing serious damage to his condo. At that size MK had to let it go but it chose to stay here and fight the dark boss(and ferno). And to this day both MK and sparkks swore to get revenge for the death of Sparkk's family.

Most hated hero:agnon, what kind of person would bully such a small and adorable dragon?!..........Agnon.....thats who.

Abilities:
Basic attack,electro ball:ranged lighting attack that has a chance to apply shock.

No ascension stats:
Electro skin,immune to shock and paralysis and will reflect 50% of lighting damage.

Flying,takes -25% less damage from melee attacks

Magical,whatever the magical stat is

1st ability:tesla storm,ranged lightning AND fire attack on all enemies with 75% chance to apply shock and burn

1st ascension

Stats:

Charged up:deals more damage,health,and evasion each stack,adds a stack everytime is attacked and adds 2 stacks every time attacked by an armored hero. Goes up to 6 stacks. If sparkks dies on the 6th stack gives all allies +5 energy and haste for 1 round.

New:dragons fury,if on a team with ferno,tesla storm will automatically trigger ferno's fog screen and will follow up any attack made by ferno.

New:lighting rod,deals bonus damage to armored enemies and gains lifesteal and +1 energy on an armored enemy death blow

2nd ability:negative charge,ranged lighting attack on a single enemy and steals 3 energy with chance to apply paralysis.

2nd ascension:

Stats:

Attraction:starts dungeon with electric skin and taunt for 1 turn with -50% damage, -75% less damage if the enemy is shocked.

Charged up II:the same as the first one except allies get haste for 2 rounds and sparkks is revived for 1 round.

Electric frenzy:If sparkks attacks an enemy with shocked,she will attack a random enemy with 60% chance to paralyze.

Parental figure:If on a team with kobal, sparkks gives kobal immunity for 1 round and if kobal dies,sparkks will trigger negative charge on the killer.

3rd ability:florescent wings: sparkks rapidly flaps her wings around allies giving them damage reflection,1000 healing each round and electric skin for 3 turns,but cant attack.

Yep so that's my revised hero idea,I hope you like it.
Post edited by watermelone on

Comments

• I will PROBABLY post a picture if i have time.
  • I tried to draw one, but it looked more like a goblin then a dragon.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • I just realized that i put this in off topic discussions instead of community creations
    😠
  • I just realized that i put this in off topic discussions instead of community creations
    😠

Actually it would go in hero ideas...
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • watermelonewatermelone Member
    edited May 25
    I just realized that i put this in off topic discussions instead of community creations
    😠

Ok. But what are your ideas on sparkks.
    Too OP? Not OP? Not useful? Too many buffs? Light version of solaris?
    😠

Hmm well I think she should have some kind of passive that interacts with ferno, like maybe whenever she casts tesla storm ferno will cast fog screen, whenever she basic attacks he will to, also I don't know if the third ability really fits her, the immunity seems like it would, but she seems more like a tank then a healer and that it should be a taunt that makes her immune to damage or something, everything else is fine,although I think if tesla storm applies burn it should maybe deal fire damage as well, also maybe some ability that would apply paralysis... But that's maybe to op.
    😠

Hmm well I think she should have some kind of passive that interacts with ferno, like maybe whenever she casts tesla storm ferno will cast fog screen, whenever she basic attacks he will to, also I don't know if the third ability really fits her, the immunity seems like it would, but she seems more like a tank then a healer and that it should be a taunt that makes her immune to damage or something, everything else is fine,although I think if tesla storm applies burn it should maybe deal fire damage as well, also maybe some ability that would apply paralysis... But that's maybe to op.

I made a dragon stat and nerfed florescent wings a bit. How's it now?
    😠

It's great!
    😠

It's great!

Thanks!
  • Anybody else has any thoughts about my idea?
  • williamwilliam Member
    One word

AWESOME