Token, evo, and material redistribution?

hudson1520hudson1520 Member
edited May 29 in Off-Topic Discussion
“13:13 xtmn8r What happened to this said on Jan 8th?
A timeline for when new heroes get added following their release.

Until content expansion gets out there, the latter half of the release plan is up in the air given that the content expansion will change about 90% of all dungeons in the game in some way. That said, the early part of the plan is already in use which is:
Hero calendar event
Guild event
VIP portal
Heroic Portal

Once we get the content expansion out there with all of the hero tokens, evo & material redistribution in place, we will revise the latter planning”

Here is a line from a few summits ago, which promised a token evo and material redistribution to be released along side the new content. Now that the new content is here, it is abundantly clear that none of the redistribution has occurred. Any word on this?
Post edited by hudson1520 on
Level - 70
Guild - VIP LIFE
Tagged:

Comments

• I didnt understand most of the things you said and the only thing i heard was"dungeon boss is making a huge new update"
  • I really hope they make stuff like brimstone more common and fire flowers wayyyy less common. I've done 2 fire epics in a row and am still maxed on fire flowers but still need a ton of brimstone, flaming pyres and fire crystals. (Also red evos are a hundred ahead of the others)
  • @Joel any comments ?
    Level - 70
    Guild - VIP LIFE
  • I really hope they make stuff like brimstone more common and fire flowers wayyyy less common. I've done 2 fire epics in a row and am still maxed on fire flowers but still need a ton of brimstone, flaming pyres and fire crystals. (Also red evos are a hundred ahead of the others)

That's Wierd, I have dark a few hundred ahead of others, I have 0 red and almost 0 green...
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    With that change affecting distribution and drop rates of thousands of items in game, we separated it from content expansion. We still plan to do it, but it is not likely to happen before the next hero release. Note: This is not a promise that the change will occur as part of our next hero release. :tongue:
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • @Joel thanks for the clarity ! :)
    Level - 70
    Guild - VIP LIFE
  • Joel wrote: »
    With that change affecting distribution and drop rates of thousands of items in game, we separated it from content expansion. We still plan to do it, but it is not likely to happen before the next hero release. Note: This is not a promise that the change will occur as part of our next hero release. :tongue:

Is the next hero release gonna be a light hero. Also you should check out my hero idea sparkks,just go to new light hero idea.

Is the next hero release gonna be a light hero. Also you should check out my hero idea sparkks,just go to new light hero idea.

@watermelone I think they already choose a hero, just designing,implementing any last minute changes they might think about, either way it starts in 7 hours so we will see if they choose sparks and you win a Grammy. Though they will prob just give you a golden sticker...
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • @toothlessmon the new hero doesn’t come out with the event today, he comes out in two week I think. After this we have a festival type event then the hero comes out
    Level - 70
    Guild - VIP LIFE
  • Lucile for light hero! Would like to see my creation come to life :) I think I've spent enough on this game.
  • Lucile for light hero! Would like to see my creation come to life :) I think I've spent enough on this game.
    Joel wrote: »

Even tho you both have great heo ideas, the Devs can't put fan made heros ingame.
  • edited May 31
    Where do you think Shade came from... "PvP game changer". I remember this flavor text when he was first released. Abilities and hero descriptions can always be changed. Maybe if we come up with ridiculous OP heroes there won't be anymore like Shade or the barbarians, or the undead changes ;)

@watermelone I think they already choose a hero, just designing,implementing any last minute changes they might think about, either way it starts in 7 hours so we will see if they choose sparks and you win a Grammy. Though they will prob just give you a golden sticker...

Hmm? Dungeon boss grammy......🏆
  • Where do you think Shade came from... "PvP game changer". I remember this flavor text when he was first released. Abilities and hero descriptions can always be changed. Maybe if we come up with ridiculous OP heroes there won't be anymore like Shade or the barbarians, or the undead changes ;)

I liked the undead changes they made Zomm real good without him being too annoying or OP.
  • USAisBESTUSAisBEST Member

I liked the undead changes they made Zomm real good without him being too annoying or OP.

i have no idea what was wrong with him before and very much think skeleton reviving is very OP.
  • USAisBEST wrote: »

i have no idea what was wrong with him before and very much think skeleton reviving is very OP.

Just kill Zomm. :Shrug:
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member
    USAisBEST wrote: »

I guess you don't use Zomm in the tower? He's the ideal team mate and leader.

Today I dealt with a tough tower level by taking out the enemy Zomm, possessing him with Shade, then possessed Zomm resurrected my dead team mates as zomminions. They returned for the next floor fully healed.