When an attack goes off the rails

So, this might not look like much of a recap screen, but if you look more closely you'll see there's a number cut off. This is what happens when Igorok has to take off the kiddy gloves and kill 30 beasts lol

ccd87r1b52uc.png
Hopper will eat literally anything; rocks (stonefist), scrap metal (the furnace), ash (solaris), even bone (a lot of examples lol), AND is a known carrier of disease, and yet she still finds herself suffering from the disease ailment most matches... Something must be done!
Tagged:

Comments

• Your quote doesn't make sense. Hopper doesn't eat anything. She jumps on the bodies until they are smooshed into the ground.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    Your quote doesn't make sense. Hopper doesn't eat anything. She jumps on the bodies until they are smooshed into the ground.

You sure you’re on the right thread?
  • danacdanac Member
    Lydien wrote: »
    So, this might not look like much of a recap screen, but if you look more closely you'll see there's a number cut off. This is what happens when Igorok has to take off the kiddy gloves and kill 30 beasts lol

You should only attack teams with 4 or fewer defenders.

It makes things much easier.
  • Should we be more worried about the amount of damage IGOROK did, the amount of revives from Solaris or how the hell Igorok even survived long enough to be able to have all beast dead at the same time
    Trying to get back to playing the game after a few months...
  • StinkyStinky Member
    danac wrote: »

You should only attack teams with 4 or fewer defenders.

It makes things much easier.

On the other hand; biting the head off one chicken is metal, so biting the head off thirty chickens is extremely metal.
  • Should we be more worried about the amount of damage IGOROK did, the amount of revives from Solaris or how the hell Igorok even survived long enough to be able to have all beast dead at the same time

I don't see how he could have survived unless he had HUGE DR and damage for lifesteal and the beasts were runed defensively or not at all. Although huge damage, I don't think it was enough to warrant a whole defensive beast team but if they had good damage he wouldn't have out healed them.
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    Your quote doesn't make sense. Hopper doesn't eat anything. She jumps on the bodies until they are smooshed into the ground.

Yup, I know it's kind of off-topic, but i just read his quote under the image and realized it didn't make sense.
  • LydienLydien Member
    Some context here, Igorok has 20k hp and two of the 10% hp regen runes, plus like 4.5k - 5k defense. Being on a team with a max-ascended marrow, he gets a bunch of skill, and he has maxed out crit chance, so he's healing 4k - 8k a round. This fight became insanely easier when grog-gnog was feared out, since it let me start landing crits again lol
    Hopper will eat literally anything; rocks (stonefist), scrap metal (the furnace), ash (solaris), even bone (a lot of examples lol), AND is a known carrier of disease, and yet she still finds herself suffering from the disease ailment most matches... Something must be done!
  • toothlessmontoothlessmon Member
    edited May 30
    Some context here, Igorok has 20k hp and two of the 10% hp regen runes, plus like 4.5k - 5k defense. Being on a team with a max-ascended marrow, he gets a bunch of skill, and he has maxed out crit chance, so he's healing 4k - 8k a round. This fight became insanely easier when grog-gnog was feared out, since it let me start landing crits again lol

Your so good at this game... I knew the monsters were viable, but not This Viable, I mean seriously, 4-8k healing each round... I just hope I can get a second health rune so I can try this out... But what is the exact rune load out you went for?
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • StinkyStinky Member

Yup, I know it's kind of off-topic, but i just read his quote under the image and realized it didn't make sense.

...I didn't even notice the caption.

I don't so much wish Hopper was disease immune as I wish -crit effects weren't so devastating; hopefully I'm wrong, but Strike! and disease seem to completely prevent crits from happening, instead of giving a -25% (or whatever) chance to crit. A lot of heroes rely on crit to function and being shut down so completely feels extreme. If nothing else, give heroes like Hopper, Indigo etc. a chance on attacks to gain energy equal to their amount of crit stat, rather than on a crit.
  • LydienLydien Member
    Your so good at this game... I knew the monsters were viable, but not This Viable, I mean seriously, 4-8k healing each round... I just hope I can get a second health rune so I can try this out... But what is the exact rune load out you went for?

His water runes are both superior hero runes, they were available during the drakk event, from doors with gold keys (they're where the 10% healing tags are). His fire is a superior battle rune, his light is another superior hero rune, and his dark rune is a superior tactics rune. I do need to change one of the latter three, since with his epic he's over the crit cap by like... 12-15% lol

Here's the specifics on Igorok's current runes:

Water Superior Hero Rune #1
    Health +1316
    Health +658
    Defense +276
    Heals 10% of Max Health at the end of each round

Water Superior Hero Rune #2
    Defense +552
    Defense +276
    Health +658
    Heals 10% of Max Health at the end of each round

Fire Superior Battle Rune
    Attack +573
    Crit Chance +5.4%
    Attack +284
    +7% Damage Penetration vs. Rogues

Light Superior Hero Rune
    Health +1316
    Health +658
    Crit Chance +5.44%
    +10% Damage Reduction in PvP

and the one that does... well, something, technically

Shadow Superior Tactics Rune
    Crit Chance =9.96%
    Skill +229
    Attack +298
    +9% Damage Reduction in PvP
  • MaxBeamerMaxBeamer Member
    @shiggity80 Hopper does eat. Her basic and first 2 special attacks are Bite, Just a Taste, and Eat and Run.
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member
    edited May 30
    Interesting to see a full monster team being used in PvP to beat the beasts.

Faced with that defense I'd have attacked with Shade Hopper Emily Zomm. Take out Igorok with Shade and possibly Hopper, then mop up the rest one at a time, probably Grog first as he attacks so much.

Emily will remove feathers passively, so when Solaris suicides Hopper will just chomp the ashen pile. If Shade or Hopper get nailed and Emily has her Rez ready she can save them from becoming a minion. If Zomm gets nailed she can Rez him. If Emily gets nailed at least Zomm can use her as a healer minion.
  • Stinky wrote: »
    a chance on attacks to gain energy equal to their amount of crit stat

LOL for a second I read it like someone with 50 crit chance has a chance to get 50 energy! :P