Why is a lvl 67 posting this?

edited May 21 in New to the Dungeons?
So this is gonna be a bit misleading, i'm posting in the "Welcome New Players" thread but i'm lvl 67? What's that about? Well, as it turns out after a 3 year break I've decided i'd like to try my hand at Dungeon Diving again. And when I say 3 years, that's no joke. Back in my day IGOROCK was the talk of the town, and Boss mode wasn't even out yet, not to mention all these new Heros (I remember only having 5 stars), the Blessing of the Seeker, Runes, all that stuff. Which is why i'm making this post. I'd like some help familiarizing myself with the game again. If anyone would like to help i'll list a couple ways below. Thanks for the welcome back!

My IGN: Radigan; Title: The Jeweller; Lvl: 67; Champion: IGOROCK
Post edited by Radigan_Conagher on
ayy lmao i'm back after 3+ years, Things are so much different.

Comments

• echonapechonap Member
    Welcome back. 3+ years? Challenge mode wasn't even out yet back then, let alone boss mode. So much has changed that it's probably barely recognizable
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    edited May 16
    How can you have taken a 3+ yr break, when the game hasn't even had it's 3 yr anniversary this year in Sept???

http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/58912/dungeon-boss-3-yr-anniversary-event/p1

Hmm IGOROK came out in Oct 2015, so guess that would make it a 2 & 1/2 yr break...

http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/2499/hero-spotlight-igorok/p1

Well, anyways, welcome back.
    :)
    Post edited by sirolk99 on

Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 70
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • So this is gonna be a bit misleading, i'm posting in the "Welcome New Players" thread but i'm lvl 67? What's that about? Well, as it turns out after a 3 year break I've decided i'd like to try my hand at Dungeon Diving again. And when I say 3 years, that's no joke. Back in my day IGOROCK was the talk of the town, and Boss mode wasn't even out yet, not to mention all these new Heros (I remember only having 5 stars), the Blessing of the Seeker, Runes, all that stuff. Which is why i'm making this post. I'd like some help familiarizing myself with the game again. If anyone would like to help i'll list a couple ways below. Thanks for the welcome back!

Discord: ☭Radigan☭#8007

Steam: ☭Radigan Conagher☭
    All you nrrf yo know is what your going for, since you have an igorok i'm guessing beast team, and also idk if level 67 was out back then, i'm sure it was level 65 or 50... anyway you want to go for koros, he is a red monster, and also a hopper, purple monster, maybe even a solaris or zomm, but anyway for now stick with a massive monster team, try to get some good runes and your good to go.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • So this is gonna be a bit misleading, i'm posting in the "Welcome New Players" thread but i'm lvl 67? What's that about? Well, as it turns out after a 3 year break I've decided i'd like to try my hand at Dungeon Diving again. And when I say 3 years, that's no joke. Back in my day IGOROCK was the talk of the town, and Boss mode wasn't even out yet, not to mention all these new Heros (I remember only having 5 stars), the Blessing of the Seeker, Runes, all that stuff. Which is why i'm making this post. I'd like some help familiarizing myself with the game again. If anyone would like to help i'll list a couple ways below. Thanks for the welcome back!

Discord: ☭Radigan☭#8007

Steam: ☭Radigan Conagher☭
    All you nrrf yo know is what your going for, since you have an igorok i'm guessing beast team, and also idk if level 67 was out back then, i'm sure it was level 65 or 50... anyway you want to go for koros, he is a red monster, and also a hopper, purple monster, maybe even a solaris or zomm, but anyway for now stick with a massive monster team, try to get some good runes and your good to go.

You and I both know monster teams are trash.

Being new, you probably wont have any of the good beasts. You could go barbarians although you couldn't get Drakk (Abigail, Ignus, Balog) or you could do dark/undead with Shade, Zomm, etc...
  • Adverb007Adverb007 Member
    use solaris and you'll do fine (and piss off every pvp opponent you face)
    There once was a monster from the ice
    But here's a bit of advice
    Don't try to fight him, your fate will be quite grim
    You'd go from hero to human sacrifice
  • Solaris isn't the key to winning especially at level 67. You have to base a good team around her.
  • Cowfi5hCowfi5h Member
    Beast teams are key. Also, you should join the Dungeon Boss discord here --> https://discord.gg/pB6Hd9
    IGN:xXCowfi5hXx
    Level 49
    Shared hero: Brom
    https://discord.gg/YDF5ycZ
    Dungeon Boss Discord!
  • don't craft runes very often. Just quick loot campaign dungieons, and craft every once in a while.