I am done with this game

2»

Comments

• StinkyStinky Member
    Have you ever considered Hansuke? He's more defensive than Jabber and doesn't require Solaris. You might get more mileage out of runing Han the way you do Jabber.
  • Stinky wrote: »
    Have you ever considered Hansuke? He's more defensive than Jabber and doesn't require Solaris. You might get more mileage out of runing Han the way you do Jabber.

But he doesn't have an automatic 50% crit chance, or an over powered epic, doesn't apply fear, doesn't have aoe's... But most importantly I don't have him fully ascended and my jabbers epic is fully leveled.

All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited May 29
    Right, he's more defensive in nature, with his various status immunities and 25% parry. It just seems like a more enjoyable experience than trying to make Jabber tanky. And if you're using Zomm (and we're talking tower so you're using Zomm) he spreads disease, lowering enemy damage and crit. When I use Jabber in the tower I rune him offensively and rely on a res to keep him going, the bonus being that I don't need Solaris around for that. But I sympathize with the whole max epic thing.
  • Stinky wrote: »
    Right, he's more defensive in nature, with his various status immunities and 25% parry. It just seems like a more enjoyable experience than trying to make Jabber tanky. And if you're using Zomm (and we're talking tower so you're using Zomm) he spreads disease, lowering enemy damage and crit. When I use Jabber in the tower I rune him offsensively and rely on a res, the bonus being that I don't need Solaris around for that. But I sympathize with the whole max epic thing.

Yep, epics are so expensive...
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • DerisionDerision Member
    edited June 1
    Barleyman wrote: »
    Goretusk Emily Ferno Agnon did for floors 9 and 10 easily.

On 11 I made the mistake of putting Emily after Ferno, thinking that Ferno could hit Drakk before getting silenced. Instead the team got wiped and I had to use my own barbs plus Shade to beat them.

how have you runed emily? ive got her 6*, with multiple legendary superior d/r, and she dies in one hit from barbs (or a few).
    I only have her epic at like 5 or 6, as I never found her useful in pvp
    Oh the profanity!
2»