New Light Messiah. Coming soon

According to the latest summit, http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/56931/new-question-answer-process-replaces-weekly-db-guild-summits/p4, a new light hero is only a few weeks away. And if I understand correctly, its supposed to revive the light team from is current status as a decomposing corpse (Emily excepted)

Who or what will this new hero be?
I for one am hoping for an Asian style dragon, doing for the light team what shade did for the dark.

Then again, even with a good leader, the light heroes will need major rework so that they can actually deal some damage....

Make Undead Great Again

Comments

• mrdahl wrote: »
    According to the latest summit, http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/56931/new-question-answer-process-replaces-weekly-db-guild-summits/p4, a new light hero is only a few weeks away. And if I understand correctly, its supposed to revive the light team from is current status as a decomposing corpse (Emily excepted)

Who or what will this new hero be?
    I for one am hoping for an Asian style dragon, doing for the light team what shade did for the dark.

Then again, even with a good leader, the light heroes will need major rework so that they can actually deal some damage....

I thought that it will be a pharoh or a demon... but then again its more likely to be a dragon... so waterme was right...
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited May 28
    I don't think we can say what's likely - the barbarians completely blindsided everyone. I'm all in favour of an asian dragon hero hero though. Would look nice next to my phoenix, paladin-lion, and fatty Ferno.

I'm hoping that Black Diamond gets some love so she can be Team Light's damage dealer, but maybe the new hero will fill that role.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Maybe it’ll be that Bladestorm hero from the board game?
  • The only lead we have on any possibility is the Blade Girl. It would be cool to have another dragon too. I think it will come with a light rework, mostly around Leo or Aria.

I always though spirits should be the ones that help their color rather than race but Ekko exists so they probably wont make another yellow spirit. Maybe Ekko will be reworked and Light will focus around him.
  • The only lead we have on any possibility is the Blade Girl. It would be cool to have another dragon too. I think it will come with a light rework, mostly around Leo or Aria.

I always though spirits should be the ones that help their color rather than race but Ekko exists so they probably wont make another yellow spirit. Maybe Ekko will be reworked and Light will focus around him.

If it's a pharaoh Leo can get a passive called Pharaohs pet...
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    The only lead we have on any possibility is the Blade Girl. It would be cool to have another dragon too. I think it will come with a light rework, mostly around Leo or Aria.

No love for Black Diamond and Matsuta Kira?

...It's okay, I forget they exist sometimes, too.
  • Im hoping the "Avenge the Light Update" as i'll refer it buffs aria. I'm utterly disgusted about how weak she is now. I think ill eat a whole box of cookies when what was my favorite hero gets the buff she deserves. Also, warrior runes work on her counter so when she does become viable, she'll be pretty good. Hopefully, she'll ignore armor and have a normal damage basic attack. I understand why they earlier had it's regular damage scaling so low, but at the current state light is in who gives a crap if she wacks you back with 5k damage?
  • Deathrift_ wrote: »
    Im hoping the "Avenge the Light Update" as i'll refer it buffs aria. I'm utterly disgusted about how weak she is now. I think ill eat a whole box of cookies when what was my favorite hero gets the buff she deserves. Also, warrior runes work on her counter so when she does become viable, she'll be pretty good. Hopefully, she'll ignore armor and have a normal damage basic attack. I understand why they earlier had it's regular damage scaling so low, but at the current state light is in who gives a crap if she wacks you back with 5k damage?

I complet let agree with this, although she has taken a sudden liking in this legend 2 meta, I have seen her so much, everyone of them had the same Problem, she couldn't deal the damage to back it up, she was riptosing so much, like I couldn't land a hit on her until my runes freezer her, her survivability is on par, but in damage she just can't go the distance yet. :disappointed:
  • StinkyStinky Member
    The only lead we have on any possibility is the Blade Girl. It would be cool to have another dragon too. I think it will come with a light rework, mostly around Leo or Aria.

If it's a pharaoh Leo can get a passive called Pharaohs pet...
    Maybe Pharoah Leo can get his tail back and stop being a manx cat? Or do we only get the tail when the board game releases?
  • Hmm? A new light dragon. But i made a post called "New light hero idea REMASTERED" about a light dragon.........coincidence?
  • Hmm? A new light dragon. But i made a post called "New light hero idea REMASTERED" about a light dragon.........coincidence?

no because they cannot use our ideas for heroes *cough shade/zomminions cough*

no because they cannot use our ideas for heroes *cough shade/zomminions cough*

They can definitely use ideas. Just not whole heroes. I'd assume eventually there will be a light dragon.
  • Well they definitely used the exact quote from the hero idea post. He had no name or art at the time but Possession was an ability listed and they used it. I was so excited I paid full price to unlock him because I felt like the post came to life. Took a good 2-3 months if I remember until his release after the post. That section needs some more ideas, maybe those will come tonlife in some way. Abilities, stats and name would probably different.
  • Well they definitely used the exact quote from the hero idea post. He had no name or art at the time but Possession was an ability listed and they used it. I was so excited I paid full price to unlock him because I felt like the post came to life. Took a good 2-3 months if I remember until his release after the post. That section needs some more ideas, maybe those will come tonlife in some way. Abilities, stats and name would probably different.

Was it your post?
  • May have been under a different username but yes. I have this and Evil_Spirits when I focused on all dark teams before all these meta heroes starting popping up, but I definitely posted the idea for Shade. There was also a similar dark spirit someone else posted