Julius or Pignius as a beast tank?

Only have a certain amount of subterranean Evos and I was looking to have fun with a beast team. Trying to decide which is the better tank.

Julius or Pignius as a beast tank? 7 votes

Julius
42%
Webber91YummyMarshLocatingPK 3 votes
Pignius
57%
JohnnycarrollttheboneMrTheWaffleKingStinky 4 votes

Comments

• Pignius
    Pignius can add the extra attacks, couple that with someone like Grog who already hits a bunch...
  • tyler0118tyler0118 Member
    Pignius can add the extra attacks, couple that with someone like Grog who already hits a bunch...

I agree with the attacks but Julius provides even more health boost. The attacks are nice but are they worth sacrificing the health boost?
  • StinkyStinky Member
    Pignius
    Yes, yes they are worth sacrificing the health boost. With Grog and Solaris also giving HP boosts to beasts, you won't get as much from Julius as you're expecting.
  • Pignius
    Although Julius does make the team rather tanky, that's it. Pignius' 50% chance for attacks is extremely good. I just wish they would buff Pignius since he's not the best beast... (obviously the other worse ones need it more but Pignius seems outdated and in need of an epic).
  • Pignius
    Definitely worth the loss of potential extra health for the opportunity to drop the entire team on your first attack/in retaliation of being attacked the first time. If I'm running one of the new boss levels the first time I'm generally going to grab either a Dark team or Lupina/Grog/Pignius/Solaris.
    edited June 2
    Bump
    Post edited by tyler0118 on
  • Julius
    Julius Looks Cooler!
    Bump