Kusari Gama

Mert92Mert92 Member
edited May 24 in Fan-Made Heroes
fr2xosc8fg5j.jpg

9oo7bu658nfa.jpg

I was thinking about a Ninja rogue with some skills/passives that would benefits other Rogue (ninja allies)

Passive
Shinobi Master: Allied Rogues have increased atk dmg and chance to poison (something like this)

Other ideas are welcome :)
Post edited by Mert92 on

Comments

• Cool art. Reminds me of mad max. I could see him sharing Goretusk's momentum passive where his damage ramps up because of his mace gaining momentum. (Not mammoth guard obviously) Maybe every turn he gains momentum and one ability is swing where he doesn't attack and adds two charges of momentum. His basic consumes momentum on hit and when at 8-10 momentum it hits everyone.
  • He could have an ability like an 'Assassin Attack' which would be like Pillage but just for rogues and they'll use their signatures instead of a basic attack! Yey Or Ney?
  • Also I Love The Art!
  • Mert92Mert92 Member
    YummyMarsh wrote: »
    He could have an ability like an 'Assassin Attack' which would be like Pillage but just for rogues and they'll use their signatures instead of a basic attack! Yey Or Ney?
    yea I'm a returning player but what I noticed was, like a lot of classes have some sort of synergy with there own kind (pillage barbarians) which leads to cool teams like fire/beasts/nature/goblin teams. But all this time I haven't really seen a rogue ninja team. Think you can get pretty far with masuta kira aria and black daimond but thats more of a ''light'' team
  • Mert92Mert92 Member
    dhus6wutbe3f.jpg
  • I like how you showed all of the looks on the different acsends
  • Mert92Mert92 Member
    Thank you
  • Mert92Mert92 Member
    Kusari Gama 3D Character Model Done (Amateur Work)

lno6iqfh13u7.jpg
    1jgtsjvsckb2.jpg
    ww6hsp55deeg.jpg
    cnmpnt8v4zfn.jpg
    cpz4dbsmrzdx.jpg