Suggested Feature - Teams and Sorting

I would love to see a feature added that allows you to create and save 3 default "teams". This would be especially useful for PVP when you have to deal with different defenses but also useful for PVE. Having something on the left side when you "Choose your team" where you can pick which team set up you want to use.

Also, related to that, I would love to see a sorting feature added to the roster pages. Right now, there appears to be different sorting on different roster pages. When you click the Heroes button on the main screen, it has your "epic" heroes first and then your highest leveled ones, etc. On the PVP (and I think tower of pwnage page) it has them in some other random order. It always takes a while to find the heroes you are looking for. It would be awesome if we could sort by:
Race (barb, beast, construct, etc)
Color (light/dark/fire/water/nature)
Power (highest power first so we can see all the heroes we currently have runed)

I'm sure there are others, but those 3 are the ones I think would be most useful!

Thanks for a great game. Keep up the good work!

Comments

• This has been recommended for years now... not much word from the devs. If only they had a value- 1-100 where everybody starts at 100 and has the sorting they have now and we can change the value of our #1 team to 1 and 2nd team to 1 etc and it puts the highest value at the top. There could also be a dropdown box to filter Custom values, epics, alphabetical, XP, ascensions, stars, colors, families, and tokens.
  • This has been recommended for years now... not much word from the devs. If only they had a value- 1-100 where everybody starts at 100 and has the sorting they have now and we can change the value of our #1 team to 1 and 2nd team to 1 etc and it puts the highest value at the top. There could also be a dropdown box to filter Custom values, epics, alphabetical, XP, ascensions, stars, colors, families, and tokens.

@Joel this 1-100 value would be extremely easy to do and the players would love it.
  • Kegman913Kegman913 Member
    improvements like sorting over 50 heroes is a crazy stupid idea. If Drakk is in the 5th hero spot and you put 1 rune on Alexandrox who is in the 35th spot, then drakk would naturally move down to the 12th spot. Naturally. Nah, man, gotta disagree with you, hero sorting is a terrible idea
  • Kegman913 wrote: »
    improvements like sorting over 50 heroes is a crazy stupid idea. If Drakk is in the 5th hero spot and you put 1 rune on Alexandrox who is in the 35th spot, then drakk would naturally move down to the 12th spot. Naturally. Nah, man, gotta disagree with you, hero sorting is a terrible idea

Not sure what you're getting at...? By one hero moving, another moves 7 spots down? I'm guessing that's sarcasm.

Hero sorting has been requested forever and if the players are allowed to sort their own way, we wouldn't have issues like you're talking about.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Kegman913 wrote: »

Not sure what you're getting at...? By one hero moving, another moves 7 spots down? I'm guessing that's sarcasm.

Hero sorting has been requested forever and if the players are allowed to sort their own way, we wouldn't have issues like you're talking about.

He's being sarcastic. That's how the hero roster "sorts" itself right now. Any real type of sorting (ie. by Class, family, element, etc) would totally negate heroes randomly being pushed around by changes in hero power.
  • I have like 6 unused and unruned heroes that are up there with my strongestz just because they have an epic. Like, what lol
  • I have like 6 unused and unruned heroes that are up there with my strongestz just because they have an epic. Like, what lol

Yeah, I have all the epics and my main team is split by 30 heroes...
  • WasiWasi Member
    Hero sorting, set hero groups, rune sorting (why are superior runes higher up than elite runes?)

They’ve said it’s a major code rework - and as mentioned has been requested for years, don’t hold your breath.
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • oredithoredith Member
    this feature will be released just in time to try to hold onto all the old-timers who are fed up and exiting the game
    soon™ - it's the answer to everything