new bugs

1. when you look at runes during scouting, you can only see the rune once. If you tap on it again, it will not come up.

2. the back position defense is for some reason now hard to target even if no one is infront of them.

3. had a match where it was my zomm vs their zomm. My zomminions kept changing type when they were killed. Fairly certain he wasn't eating their brains all the time. But one of the minions had been a hopper.
Tagged:

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    1. I'm having this looked at. I've confirmed that the issue exists, we'll see what is causing it.
    2. Have you noticed this happening with a particular hero, or is it a general issue?
    3. If the corpse of a zomminion slot has ever been consumed, it will be randomized every time a zomminion is summoned.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • danacdanac Member
    Joel wrote: »
    2. Have you noticed this happening with a particular hero, or is it a general issue?

2. General issue in PVP. But I think not always.
    You might remember there used to be an occasional bug where the tap area for a hero shifted away from them, sometimes you could find it and had to tap all around and hope. This feels like that, an occasional shifting away from the expected center mass location.

• There's also still the issue with character meleeing granite form hit behind it.
  • I just had a game where my Grog's dead body was lying on a taunting Zomminion and I couldn't hit him at all even when spam tapping nearby. Had to restart the game.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    If you see this again, please post a screenshot.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Which part? Grog's body in front of a taunting Zomminion? It wasn't visually in the way, just at the minions feet but I couldn't tap the Zomminion. A restart didn't change any visuals but brought back his hitbox.
  • Couple more bugs for here: Just watched Pontifex use an ability and dead allies didn't raise up to attack, then next turn I used another ability and that time it worked. Also one dead ally was Selwyn and he raised up, attacked then turned to an Ice block for the rest of the level.
  • I saw an Emily dead on a tower floor, when I went back in her body had Aegis shield. Sorta like how GT would taunt when dead.