Shade Possession Bug in Tower

Okay. I just threw my phone. This is bad.

Defensive Shade uses Possession in the tower on Balog or Abigail - doesn't really matter which. Either one wipes your team. Bring a new team. Shade somehow has Possession ready to go again, possesses Balog or Abigail - doesn't really matter which. Either one wipes your team. Bring a new team. Shade somehow has Possession STILL ready to go again, possesses Balog or Abigail - phone gets thrown across the room.

This is a serious issue that stops a tower run cold.

Also, why is Bugs & Technical Issues so low on the list of forum categories? I use this topic the most.

Comments

• Sounds like you need to put all def runes on Kobal, bring Ferno, GT AND astrid with all sup guardian runes and then you might survive xD
  • phoxterphoxter Member
    The same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. Shade would posses Abigail and wipe out my team. On re entry to the floor, same thing. Did it four times before I finally killed Abigail and shade. My team got wiped out again and when re entering the floor, shade was dead but Abigail was alive. I posted about it but silence. Looks like the defenders have unlimited lives and energy yet our energy runes are disabled because they are far too powerful. I have no confendence that the tower will ever be fixed.
  • Same. Unless EVERYONE says the tower is impossible but me and othwrs who are 70-80 say they have no problems, so it will probably be a while before anything is done. Give it a few more barb op level meta teams.