Patch Notes: May 24th, 2018 [Welcome to the Jungle & Alexandros Rework]

13»

Comments

• I bet Alex will soon become meta forcing everyone to use defensive health runes or jabber and hope the epic makes them run away... And the worst part is that once the damage reflection is over lily can just cast hers... And that's only if the user doesn't have any energy runes
    Does the 4th stat on Health runes heal Alex?

I mean those who battle Alex, If that happens it will become who can get the strongest plant first.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • StinkyStinky Member
    I tried the +heal rune out on Furnace not long ago - it doesn't repair normal constructs.
  • Mati01Mati01 Member
    So interesting thing about Alex, because his taunt is only 3 turns long and because it is effectively has a 3 turn cooldown, he doesen't have untaunted turns like every other tank. He only drops taunt in every 3 turns for the fast round only.

Also can someone enlighten me on how reflection actually deals damage? If i run low level dungeons the reflection can even go above the damage taken. If i do pvp it is a bit less but howers around the 40% mark. I am pretty sure that reflection only applies on the damage actually taken by my guys. But i am not sure how the refleted amount is calcuated. It feels like my characters throw an attack with their attack stat against the enemies defense stat and they use the reflected amount as the base damage. Kinda like using a skill.
  • Mati01 wrote: »
    So interesting thing about Alex, because his taunt is only 3 turns long and because it is effectively has a 3 turn cooldown, he doesen't have untaunted turns like every other tank. He only drops taunt in every 3 turns for the fast round only.

Also can someone enlighten me on how reflection actually deals damage? If i run low level dungeons the reflection can even go above the damage taken. If i do pvp it is a bit less but howers around the 40% mark. I am pretty sure that reflection only applies on the damage actually taken by my guys. But i am not sure how the refleted amount is calcuated. It feels like my characters throw an attack with their attack stat against the enemies defense stat and they use the reflected amount as the base damage. Kinda like using a skill.

I believe it's 50/50 split but damage reduction and elemental advantages apply after.
  • Ududu2Ududu2 Member
    edited May 26
    Stinky wrote: »
    Ududu2 wrote: »
    Correct, can't be stolen or purged, pretty funny watching koros get a big smack in the face for once
    Sweet. Although I'd have thought a Grimm fan would be all in favour of a hero like Koros, who's about big attack power and bad defenses. ;)

Oh I love koros...just not when I'm fighting against him
  • i theorize that vipera will be the key because of her snakes on plains and its crazy otk potential... i am atm working on her, not ascending her, just leveling and stuff, if devs would release a new reptile i would be so happy... mainly cause then i can farm all tokens...
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • IronsideIronside Member
    Is alexandros still reflecting because mine doesnt

• RocksorRocksor Member
    Ironside wrote: »

My alex was still reflecting damage yesterday, and even had a defending Koros kill itself with its purging pyre.
  • Ironside wrote: »

You mean still as of since the update or recently? As of the update he needs to be FA.
  • @Joel By chance, do you know how much Alexandros' Health, Defense, Skill, and Attack went up? I was wondering how significant the buff to his stats actually was.
13»