Tank event, hero reworks.

Apparently, next weekend will bring a tank event with no less then four(4) heroes reworked! Its safe to assume that the heroes in question will be tanks or possibly strong tank busters.

What do we hope and expect to see?
I hope for one tank each from the major families:
Julius/Piggy from the beasts. With a sufficiently reworked tank, the beasts could be back in the A-game.
Phemus/Phenol from monsters. The monsters need a solid tank to be competitive as a team.
Overlord Executum from the undead. God knows he needs a re-rework.
Krexx from the reptiles. He got a new fancy skin, lets get a rework to match.

It would also be fun with something a bit less conventional. Deaghon Stonecrusher could be turned into a tank for the dwarf team for example. Or Astrid and Kozar could finally get the attention they deserve.

Make Undead Great Again

Comments

• I would absolutely love a phenol or phemus rework.phemus is actually an okay tnak,the only ability he has that is crap is his taunt."starts powered" means nothing and a max health boost is useless on him.phenol......phenol is a good high hp soak,but the fact that his posion doesn't work on undead ruins him because pvp is tons of undead.maybe change it to "acid"? that way it can "melt undead bones" so it still does damage.
  • phenol and astrid for rework!
  • MaxBeamerMaxBeamer Member
    O.E. has had a fairly recent rework. I don’t think he needs to be involved.
    While Phemus and Phenol both could use some love, I’d rather see them do something with IGOROK.
    I hope that Yoko is one the new reworks.
  • mrdahlmrdahl Member
    MaxBeamer wrote: »
    O.E. has had a fairly recent rework. I don’t think he needs to be involved.
    While Phemus and Phenol both could use some love, I’d rather see them do something with IGOROK.
    I hope that Yoko is one the new reworks.

Well, OE is still absolute crap.
    IGOROK was reworked last year and is one of better tanks in the game, although I agree he still needs an improvement to join the A team. I actually hope that IGO and Phemus join team ogre and Phenol jiggles up as a prime monster tank

Make Undead Great Again
  • graddersgradders Member
    An Astrid rework would be nice. She's useful anyway, but could be awesome
  • StinkyStinky Member
    gradders wrote: »
    An Astrid rework would be nice. She's useful anyway, but could be awesome
    If they did nothing else but make her +def include rogues and warriors, that'd be really nice. Think of the Grog + Astrid wombo combo.
  • thorniothornio Member
    I'm sure 100% the light will shine on yokozuna
  • graddersgradders Member
    @Stinky I agree. Her passive boost to casters is her best trait, and if her defence was improved then that just leaves a tweak to attack. Off-Balance is such a meh attack.
  • StinkyStinky Member
    I went and fully ascended Astrid because, well, I'm a huge idiot I guess. I have to say, her Embarrassing Jab is really boring. Really, really, reeeeaaaaalllllllyyyyyyy boring. It's Derision without the debuff transferral, right down to the six turn cooldown. Yikes!

Ideas for E.J. (obviously not all at once):
    - No cooldown at all. Goretusk doesn't have a cooldown on his version of this move, so it's not a game-breaking proposition.
    - Have it put Taunt on Astrid as well. In this world of random-target spam and purges by the truck-load, Taunt ain't what it used to be. Neither are tanks (apart from Furnace) when they're dropped from a height.
    - Have the move make Astrid better at her job; debuff the target with Off-Balance and Provoke, but also giving a +crit buff to the enemy might be fitting from a thematic point of view.
    - Swap its position with Derision and have E.J. trigger a massive -def debuff, so that she has a way to quickly break boring stalemates. I don't ever want to get into an Astrid vs. Astrid fight because even though she'll get +10% attack per turn, 10% of squat diddly is still squat diddly.
  • Oooh A Krexx Rework!
  • YummyMarshYummyMarsh Member
    edited June 9
    Then They'll Respect Krexx.... mmmmm...
  • edited June 9
    Krexx reminds me of Gex. Also, I found Agnon!
    hxockg404mn2.png
  • @mrdahl I have lost a few raids because O.E. kept jumping in front of another hero that I needed to kill early to be successful, he took vey little damage too. If runed and used right he is very useful.
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited June 10
    Bugs aside, I've only really had any problems with OE's Vigil when I didn't silence him or purge it, and then kill the high priority target (usually Zomm). Now, if Vigil was a passive trait, that would be something...
  • Yoko, Phenol, William, Kozar need it the most.
  • idk, i mean a sir whilliam,astrid rework would be amazing, imagine it sir whilliam bulstering defenses, and astrid doing heroic shouts increasing their defenses, maybe a bulster ability for sir whilliam increasing their defense by 100%, granting everyone retaliation, astrid could get an ability called heroic shout replacing jab, maybe jab could be her basic attack since aria has it as her basic attack, allowing her to boost everyones crit, attack, and then all tanks would attack all provocked enemeies, taunting tanks would attack twice.make hansuke a tank, and have him gain vigilance as a passive, and wrath of the fallen is now fallen Guard, it will taunt, giving everyone the level of retaliation he has, increasing its chance to proc by 0% increasing by .5%

Well that's all I could think of.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • 100% defense... :/ I would quit.

Your right, not 100%, maybe 30%??? I keep forgetting the whole star revamp XD so much suffering I have had against trash teams...
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...

Your right, not 100%, maybe 30%??? I keep forgetting the whole star revamp XD so much suffering I have had against trash teams...

Maybe they have 1.3 times their current defense rather than 30% DR.
  • StinkyStinky Member
    To be fair, he did say 100% defense, not 100% DR. :) It wouldn't have to last until the end of the match, either, just a round of combat. With a suitable CD it wouldn't be overpowered, no more than Ferno's -attack dealie is.

Also, welcome back, Toothless.
  • Stinky wrote: »
    To be fair, he did say 100% defense, not 100% DR. :) It wouldn't have to last until the end of the match, either, just a round of combat. With a suitable CD it wouldn't be overpowered, no more than Ferno's -attack dealie is.

Also, welcome back, Toothless.

Thanks, and honestly combat is hard enough when battling these stupid Emily teams with full elites, honestly if he did make them have doubled defense I bet it would deal negative damage...
  • Why not just revamp all light heroes with a legendary that makes them all immortal for 3 turns with a bunch of damaging debuffs? This way the barb teams will be useless as they have no way to kill the light team unless they manage to survive until the immortality expires. Emily would be more powerful too and Aria would be useful again. Zen has ridiculous cooldowns for mediocre healing abilities but by the time the unpurgeable/unstealable immortality buff expires he would be charged up and Ekko can carry electric skin to wipe out teams before you even take damage. Boom meta changed xD
  • Why not just revamp all light heroes with a legendary that makes them all immortal for 3 turns with a bunch of damaging debuffs? This way the barb teams will be useless as they have no way to kill the light team unless they manage to survive until the immortality expires. Emily would be more powerful too and Aria would be useful again. Zen has ridiculous cooldowns for mediocre healing abilities but by the time the unpurgeable/unstealable immortality buff expires he would be charged up and Ekko can carry electric skin to wipe out teams before you even take damage. Boom meta changed xD

but emily is worse then barbs right NOW!!! I agree that light needs a buff, but definitely not Emily, she is just to ridiculous right now...