Emily dead, then miraculously comes back and resurrects everyone else

y90e8qllhuoc.jpg

**** you and **** this **** tower!!! I had Emily and GT dead...then after I died a couple of rounds, Emily is "suddenly" a live again and proceeds to resurrect GT and then Agnon. Thanks DB...you guys rock. Fix this ****!!!

Comments

• edited June 12
    That was me today 🤬

The daily frustration will almost be gone if I get another day like today cause I’m over it. What was my favourite part of the game is so disappointing and in some cases impossible now I give up.

Edit: to clarify, I had killed Emily and GT to wipe on Agnon. I them found the whole group back when I re-entered
  • danacdanac Member
    I've been so worried about these bugs that for Solaris and Emily teams, after I kill the rezzers, I bring Hopper in. Seems Hopper's presence makes the dead bodies disappear and they don't come back to life.
    ymmv, and you need Hopper alive.
  • echonapechonap Member
    danac wrote: »
    I've been so worried about these bugs that for Solaris and Emily teams, after I kill the rezzers, I bring Hopper in. Seems Hopper's presence makes the dead bodies disappear and they don't come back to life.

This doesn't prevent the rez bug. If you kill enemies and wipe out, then wipe a second time, the third time will sometimes bug and cause all enemies to be alive again.

I have a feeling the code is checking who was killed the previous iteration only, instead of all attempts on the floor. For example, OP killed Emily and GT first try, but left Agnon and X alive. Second time he enters the floor, the game checks and sees that Emily and GT were killed last time, so only respawn Agnon and X. Third time he enters the floor, the game checks and sees that nobody was killed on the 2nd try, so respawn everyone.

Corpse eater does not help. I have seen this exact scenario break after destroying corpses.

• echonap wrote: »
    I have a feeling the code is checking who was killed the previous iteration only, instead of all attempts on the floor.

This makes sense. Had a floor where Defending Ferno ran in fear. Next attempt Ferno was gone. Following attempt Ferno was back with full health.
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    @Joel @xtmn8r @DB_Dillon @Victoria
    This...

echonap wrote: »
    I have a feeling the code is checking who was killed the previous iteration only, instead of all attempts on the floor. For example, OP killed Emily and GT first try, but left Agnon and X alive. Second time he enters the floor, the game checks and sees that Emily and GT were killed last time, so only respawn Agnon and X. Third time he enters the floor, the game checks and sees that nobody was killed on the 2nd try, so respawn everyone.

Corpse eater does not help. I have seen this exact scenario break after destroying corpses.
    Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 73 - VIP 2
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • danacdanac Member
    echonap wrote: »
    danac wrote: »

This doesn't prevent the rez bug. If you kill enemies and wipe out, then wipe a second time, the third time will sometimes bug and cause all enemies to be alive again.

Okay. hasn't happened to me yet.
    Tho it's rare for me to partially kill a floor.
  • phoxterphoxter Member
    I’m just waiting for the barbs to spring back to life. I only had five floors of barbs today and was expecting something like that to happen.
  • BlothBloth Member
    Very frustrating when dealing with all the tower garbage.