2018 Hero Tier List..... But True

13»

Comments

• I like Marrow to auto-taunt in the tower for semi-bait teams.
  • wolfstuff wrote: »
    I’m not saying you’re wrong because this is opinion based but if you think marrow is just flat out bad you aren’t utilizing him in the slightest.

Did you see that one dudes team, he used marrow to boost heals of healing runes on igorok, igorok said crit so the heals crit every time (or almost) and the fact that he makes allies immune to slow and igorok start taunting is just even better... Also the fact that early aoe people like grog gnog will use strike out, but yet they will have to wait another turn because they got zapped with energy damage (a mechanic I have named, it basically damages someone's energy.)
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • YummyMarshYummyMarsh Member
    edited June 13
    Ok, Marrow Is Going Up!
  • morillimorilli Member
    I want to say move Malice up at least 1 tier but I don't have enough evidence yet. In PVE definitely much higher then he is now. PVP...eh. Don't know.

He gets +1 energy for every kill. Steals all the buffs from one of the opposing team member, even things such as Fire hunter, Poison Resist, and applies them to your whole team. Gets 20% attack boost for every buff he has. Stack about a dozen buffs on him and he does massive damage. The problem as I see it is time. Very rarely do PVP matches get drawn out where he can become so overpowered.

Put him on a team with Ecko, Emily, and GT. Rune him for all attack, GT for all defense, Emily for all defense, and Ecko for all attack. GT starts taunting. So unless purged everyone attacks him. Malice attacks with Theft of Grace III. Steals all the buffs from one person on the opposing team. Emily is there for cleansing and rezzing. Ecko is there for Charge up skill which adds +2 energy to everyone. Next round GT is still taunting. Malice might have enough energy to do ToG III again steals the buffs from yet another enemy. Emily cleanses. Ecko hits with his lightening attack. And so on. Malice with 6 buffs applied to him does +120% damage. 12 buffs +240% damage. Again the problem comes down to surviving long enough.
  • Hey morilli! But This List Is More PvP Based. Though If You Have Some PvP Evidence I'll Make Sure To Move Her Up :)
  • li30li30 Member
    edited June 14
    I really tried originally OP's top tier heroes, viper and krexx, both on offense and defense.

On defense I used OP's suggested def, team was barlog viper drak krexx the entire season, and followed his rune directions, 5W 14L, win ratio 26%, based on the stats, think it's an average team, not particular good nor bad.

On offense I mainly tried to put viper into GT Emily team against barbs, as in GT ferno viper Emily, had successes over barbs + furnace/shade/AG, didn't fight barbs + Emily, unstable I'd say, esp if gt failed to freeze, it almost equaled to death sentence. Meanwhile by viper krexx lily sol team I also had some wins over Emily zomm + 2 defenses.

To conclude my feedback, i would put viper and krexx on alright tier at best :| not saying they are bad, but in this barb meta they aint good enough to be on top tier list.
  • solringsolring Member
    YummyMarsh wrote: »
    Well That Took A LONG Time!
    Let Me Know On What You Think And What You Agree And Disagree On, Thanks!!!
    Not sure how long is a "LONG Time", but it should've taken a little longer. You are missing:
    • Cruel King Bramble
    • Hagrim Felhorn
    • Julius
    • Shieldmaiden Astrid
    • Squinch
    • Yokozuna
    • Zurk
  • Ah Thanks I'll Add Them In!
  • solring wrote: »
    YummyMarsh wrote: »
    Well That Took A LONG Time!
    Let Me Know On What You Think And What You Agree And Disagree On, Thanks!!!
    Not sure how long is a "LONG Time", but it should've taken a little longer. You are missing:
    • Cruel King Bramble
    • Hagrim Felhorn
    • Julius
    • Shieldmaiden Astrid
    • Squinch
    • Yokozuna
    • Zurk

It's cause they don't exist, that time you used any of those heroes... Was all a dream.
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • YummyMarsh wrote: »
    Hey morilli! But This List Is More PvP Based. Though If You Have Some PvP Evidence I'll Make Sure To Move Her Up :)

Does this count as evidence that Malice works in PvP?
    9gvcxqteic6p.png
  • morillimorilli Member
    Your saying Malice and Agnon did all the damage?
  • morillimorilli Member
    Also, FYI, Malice is Male.
  • morilli wrote: »
    Your saying Malice and Agnon did all the damage?

Yes Malice can do a huge amount of damage. Also 1st attack removes buffs, adds elemental buffs to allies, initially non-demon defenders can't heal. 2nd attack does extra damage to high health hero and has splash damage. 2nd attack almost always available if paired with Agnon, because he most likely notches a kill. Immune to silence if on team with shade. Right now against popular PvP barbs + furnace team can remove taunt from furnace.

In her background, it says “SHE rallies the demon hordes to HER side...”
  • tommmmmmmm wrote: »
    morilli wrote: »

In her background, it says “SHE rallies the demon hordes to HER side...”

Also the picture looks pretty female to me. Judge for yourself.
    5guqa11uf9gj.jpg

• Here is my curated PvP list based on my experience in PvP. Doesn't include every hero because anything not on my list I would never use. A PvE list would be quite different.

Required
    Goretusk
    Agnon
    Shade

Staples
    Emily
    Ferno
    Solaris
    Zomm
    Koros
    Selwyn
    Balog
    Drakk
    Abby
    Hopper
    Furnace
    Marrow
    Malice
    Lily

Some Use
    Grog-Gnog
    Icebloom
    Nimriel
    Rocky
    Hansuke
    Ekko
    Therand
    Dagrund
    Brom
    Daeris
    Igorok
    Indigo
    Shadowblade
  • Ok Malice Is Going Up A Tier!
  • morillimorilli Member
    I be damned...it does say "She" and "her" I know they had her as a male awhile back.
    I be damned...it does say "She" and "her" I know they had her as a male awhile back.

She never was a male...
  • I think pontifex should be in the pretty good teir,but sir william DEFINITELY should be in the god teir because of the masssive buff he got.
  • Sir William Needs To Be Tested First 😂 He Sounds Really Cool, But I Imagine Most People Don't Know How He Handles The Meta

She was never male...
13»