My new meta team: Assasins era

Hello fellow players!

This is my new pvp team.
1st slot - Masuta Kira: Guardian rune and hero rune with dmg penetration. Blue hero rune with dmg penetration. The other 2 are attack runes.
2nd slot - Sifu Jianzhi : Guardian rune and def rune with electric skin. Blue tank rune ( the new one from the current event ). Burning touch red rune and a power green rune.
3rd slot - Shadowblade: Full attack runes with dmg penetration / 1 blue health with % regenaration
4th slot - Black Diamond: Same build as Masuta Kira.

Enjoy your wins!

Comments

• Assassin. It's written on every assassin.
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited June 16
    Most of my assas are low starred and unascended, and I haven't run into them in PvP (apart from SB). What's their damage output like?
  • Unless I missed a trait where they were blessed to negate freezing.. Icebloom and Valkin have undodgeable freezes.

GT, Ferno, Icebloom, Koros/Grog/Balog/Selwyn (insert your favorite damage aoe hero) - *yawn* They already obsolete with old meta group.

Or "perfect swingers" Hansuke, Dwarves.

They might be a viable option in the tower for effective fodder or pve to blaze through a dungeon... but this rework looks pvp irrelevant.

Good luck!
    Don’t you wish it was easier, wish you were better.
  • blackdiamond offballance counter perfect swing btw
  • li30li30 Member
    edited June 18
    Stinky wrote: »
    Most of my assas are low starred and unascended, and I haven't run into them in PvP (apart from SB). What's their damage output like?

only tried mk sifu sb, Mk and sifu low dmg output, becoming support of the family, Bd SB seemed the heavy hitter of them. Can try this team against shade barbs.
  • mrdahlmrdahl Member
    DevilJhons wrote: »
    blackdiamond offballance counter perfect swing btw

I use them in tower and some pvp offence and they cut through barbarians like a hot knife through butter. Should someone bring them on defence however, I just hit with Gore Tusk, Valkin, Ferno, Koros.

Make Reptiles Great Again!