Patch Notes: June 14th, 2018 (Sir William & ASSASSINS!)

13»

Comments

• danacdanac Member
    Just assassins. i will run shadowblade MK BD sifu, tho I've put in yasmin once or twice.

The runes were just lying around, greaters mostly with attack and def as a 3d trait, from PVP seasons. I added focus or elusives in a slot for several/all, to increase their dodge a tiny bit and make sure their crits were maxxed.
    Then watch the synergies. They enter the floor with a buff that iirc increased dodge and decrease damage. Plus some or all can't be crit. Mostly i's just dodging. They get hit less than 50% of he time, and since they attack fast only Abi gets a guaranteed attack. Then it's just picking and choosing who to target, killing one at a time until everyone's dead.

You're relying hugely on RNG, but since it's the tower, and it's not my primary team, I don't care if they die. So floor one I send them in and burn al their specials. This will wind up most likely winning the floor. Today it won with 2/4 left standing.
    but I've been able to clear 3 barbie floors.
    Note also I'm not sending them versus Shade or Furnace barbie teams.

• @danac -Thanks for the explanation. It sounds like it is worth me keeping an open mind about these assassin reworks and trying them out if the opportunity presents itself.

Those barb+furnace teams are tough. I had been doing okay against them but in the last couple days that stopped. Now in both the tower and pvp I lose about 80% of the times that I face them. Not good.
  • Aria being top 3 is WAAAAY outdated. You saying she's fine just tells me you clearly don't have her. I don't have her 6 stars, but I have her full ascended and I can tell you even with 1000+ rune power she is STILL bad. For starters, her passive to ALWAYS dodge dazed/offbalance heroes is ineffective. Why? Because the unmoveable object gets stopped by the unstoppable force (perfect swing heroes, attacks that cant be dodged). That's literally what makes her bad, besides her laughable basic attack damage. Since she's a light hero I can rarely get her past 4.5k attack, maybe her rework this week will change this. Her "Sand in The Eyes" attack is considered a MELEE attack. This means her attacking Zomm will result in her becoming diseased, and more worthless. If you look at the attack it's CLEARLY range. She makes a dust storm then sends it off to the opponent, without physical contact. If anything, it should remove her buffs and transfer it to the victim, like derision.

Aria was my favorite hero before... shade came. Shade ruined it all. After kira was nerfed to the ground, the light heroes literally were the worst type of heroes in the game.
  • Has anyone ever watched yuyu hakusho? Hiei could unleash a massive flaming shadow dragon to swallow his enemies and even channel it into his sword. There's a lot of martial artists that use the dragon's power. Killer Instinct's Kim Wu is another. My point:
    Aria needs the power of the dragon. She's the perfect hero to use it and she could be a part of the dragon family or synergize with them. It would make her more useable than she is now. She's a minor distraction at best and a crap legendary. As an aether hero and requiring a massive amount of evos, she should be something special. A second tier of legendary with synergies tied to more than one class.
  • danacdanac Member
    My point:
    Aria needs the power of the dragon. She's the perfect hero to use it and she could be a part of the dragon family or synergize with them. It would make her more useable than she is now. She's a minor distraction at best and a crap legendary.

people thought she was a dragon before she came out.
    photos taken of a con DB went to showed bits of her that looks dragony.
  • my assasins lose to any pvp barbs, win only tower barbs, what am i doing wrong.
  • We need a legendary assassin 😩
  • Kegman913 wrote: »
    They wont affect the meta unless this new character makes them relevant. Even if you gave everyone an aegis shield, they wont beat the barbarian team.

agree, assasins need legendary with stats boost and follow up atck or team heal, otherwise you need to be really lucky to dodge all atcks, couse if u miss two, assasin dies, can beat only weaker opponent, no sense in it.
13»