Door Event Tips

Here's the LINE note I did for my guild and thought some of you might appreciate it.

***Door Event***

For those of you who haven't done this event before, here's a rundown:

For the next 13 days, a new door will open after using a key on the previous door. There are bronze, silver and gold keys, with gold keys giving the best rewards. After using a key, the door will close. On day 14, all the doors will reopen after using a key on every door, and will not need to be opened in order like the first time through.

***Tips:

This is a great event to get runes!

1. Save your gold keys for doors with runes.

2. wait until day 14 to use your gold keys so you can choose which runes you want; all the doors will be open for you to see.

3. Without spending money, you can get 3 gold keys. 1st - free, 2nd - 40k tickets, 3rd - 5k gems

4. To get Iris tokens, get as many silver keys with tickets as you can. Gems for silver keys is NOT worth it.

Reminder: We are a no minimum event guild. let's try to get at least 7 mil for the superior rune, but please do not chase down members who cannot devote the time to get tickets.

Enjoy the event everyone!

Feel free to let me know if I missed anything, and I will add it to the note.
Post edited by Syavan on

Comments

• solringsolring Member
  • JuiceJuice Member
    Super useful, thank you!!!
  • SyavanSyavan Member
    Updated my note for the upcoming event
  • danacdanac Member
    Syavan wrote: »
    Reminder: We are a no minimum event guild. let's try to get at least 7 mil for the superior rune, but please do not chase down members who cannot devote the time to get tickets.

useful advice for everyone.
    please nobody chase down Syavan's guild's members.

• I have a question for day 14+. Once the doors reopen, can you choose to open the SAME DOOR any number of times?
  • So I can wait until day 13, look on here to see what is available each day and then open days 1-13?
  • I have a question for day 14+. Once the doors reopen, can you choose to open the SAME DOOR any number of times?

No, you can only reopen the doors a 2nd time each, that's it.
  • SyavanSyavan Member
    Vulterra wrote: »
    So I can wait until day 13, look on here to see what is available each day and then open days 1-13?

Yup!
  • RodichRodich Member
    2. wait until day 14 to use your gold keys so you can choose which runes you want; all the doors will be open for you to see.

Can I open doors daily with bronce and silver or I have to wait without using any key until day 14?
  • SyavanSyavan Member
    Rodich wrote: »

Can I open doors daily with bronce and silver or I have to wait without using any key until day 14?

You can wait until day 14 to open doors, but you need to open all 14 in order first before you can open any of the doors a second time
  • RodichRodich Member
    Yes. I understand that. I mean if U recomend me to wait until day 14, so I can gather more gold keys and perhaps open the same door with gold keys in both instances. Or if I could use bronce and silver in the first instance, and let gold keys for the second part.
    I don't want to put cash this time. Only gems and tickets jejeje