Its a shame that the community has been ignored

13»

Comments

• ExaltedExalted Member
    Short_Fuse wrote: »
    Just proved my point buddy... you do have a pay to win squad and you can choose any hero to swap in and out on the fly... most people playing this game dont have the luxury to do this... and you still fail to understand this simple thing... makes no difference bringing a 2 or 3 star hopper in improved runes into a 6 star emily or solaris team in superior and elite runes. And that is if you even have one at all... You must have good runes to beat it... what part of this you can´t understand? lol...

Most people can´t finish the tower in the state it is now, meaning they cant even get the gems to upgrade their squad. So yea... you are either just trying to troll or you have zero reading comprehension

You keep saying people are not beating the tower because they are mindlessly playing the game... are you stupid or what? Do you think everyone has 5 or 6 teams decked in good runes to beat this?

You have been playing this game for 2 years now and you have a vip 10 account with all the characters you need in good runes and you can beat this 2 or 3 times a week tops and you think this is fine? Im afraid you are the one thats not even thinking pal, and im done arguing with you because im quite sure you are trolling by now...

It took me 3 years to make 56/80 6stars heroes (and still trying to get the others). Lots of grind. If you think vip10 gives you free stars then you know nothing. There are players who are free to play and are much better than i am ( like lost Jumper) and with better runes than i have. There is no excuse for you saying that i have the luxury and you dont. Your statement is invalid. The answer is that you are too lazy to grind for this game and learn in depth its mechanics and you just enter for the dailies.

Follow my advice: Always grind for the runes from events. My runes are 60% My dungeon legend 1 lvl 249, Full event grinds 30% 10% crafting( and only guardian and surviror ).
    I 6star my shade/ koros /astrid / yorick from tower.
    I 6 star most heroes from My dungeon(Honor) and events.
    Heroes with 200/250 i am trying to spend from aether and they are important to pvp.

NEVER spent stamina on tokens grind. Only when 3x is on and that for materials ( for epics and guardian/survivor runes )
    I always buy stamina from shop 20/40 gems and from tower 2x 700. Thats 200 stamina without tower.
    Everyday i buy 2x250.000 gold with honor and do in manual every dungeon in gold island.

That's the grind my friend.
    Every
    Single
    Day

No harsh feelings but this is the ugly truth: You 're too lazy to grind and too dumb to create/test strategies for teams with higher lvl than you and better runes.
  • Short_FuseShort_Fuse Member
    edited June 24
    Its funny how you bought your way up and yet keeps calling people who aren´t at your roster power level lazy... just hilarious

You are literally the ONLY person in this topic, and probably in this entire Tower of Pwnage forums, actually making an effort to put down players asking for a change in the tower. Please... get a life pal... lets stop pretending that because you spent thousands of dollars in the game you are better than anyone else ok?

I have nothing against supporting the game if you like it, just lets cut the crap. Lets stop pretending that you actually put the effort into it... and stop trying to act superior. Thanks
    Post edited by Short_Fuse on
  • li30li30 Member
    edited June 25
    Exalted wrote: »
    Right now we have at least different strategy for at least 5 teams and let me bring examples:
    5) teams with selwyn/tank rune --> you bring shade with energy rune for spirit link.

Out of curiosity did a PvP, proved selwn couldn't be linked in his ice stone form, this strategy not gonna work I'm afraid.
  • ExaltedExalted Member
    Just proved my point buddy... you do have a pay to win squad and you can choose any hero to swap in and out on the fly... most people playing this game dont have the luxury to do this... and you still fail to understand this simple thing... makes no difference bringing a 2 or 3 star hopper in improved runes into a 6 star emily or solaris team in superior and elite runes. And that is if you even have one at all... You must have good runes to beat it... what part of this you can´t understand? lol...

Most people can´t finish the tower in the state it is now, meaning they cant even get the gems to upgrade their squad. So yea... you are either just trying to troll or you have zero reading comprehension

You keep saying people are not beating the tower because they are mindlessly playing the game... are you stupid or what? Do you think everyone has 5 or 6 teams decked in good runes to beat this?

You have been playing this game for 2 years now and you have a vip 10 account with all the characters you need in good runes and you can beat this 2 or 3 times a week tops and you think this is fine? Im afraid you are the one thats not even thinking pal, and im done arguing with you because im quite sure you are trolling by now...

Omg dude you 're too dumb.. I will rec my today's run just for you to show you that you 're just plain dumb.
  • ExaltedExalted Member
    li30 wrote: »
    Right now we have at least different strategy for at least 5 teams and let me bring examples:
    5) teams with selwyn/tank rune --> you bring shade with energy rune for spirit link.

Out of curiosity did a PvP, proved selwn couldn't be linked in his ice stone form, this strategy not gonna work I'm afraid.

I m not superior than you in character, perhaps i'm worse. But definitely better than you in the game. At least i know game mechanics.
    Here's my video from my today's run. Perhaps you will learn sth from it and i let you copy/paste my teams choice.
    You can do it with Great runes ilvl249 from My dungeon. At least my Shade-Shadowblade and Zomm are having these runes.
    I faced 4 barb teams and on 11th floor 76lvl team(4 levels ahead of me) with selwyn/tank rune.

What's your excuse?
    Its funny how you bought your way up and yet keeps calling people who aren´t at your roster power level lazy... just hilarious

You are literally the ONLY person in this topic, and probably in this entire Tower of Pwnage forums, actually making an effort to put down players asking for a change in the tower. Please... get a life pal... lets stop pretending that because you spent thousands of dollars in the game you are better than anyone else ok?

I have nothing against supporting the game if you like it, just lets cut the crap. Lets stop pretending that you actually put the effort into it... and stop trying to act superior. Thanks

Here's my today tower run.

Shade, Zomm, Shadowblade full of Greater Runes ilvl 249 from my Dungeon.
    Goretusk/ Emily team/my Barb teams full of superior runes from events and crafting.

Faced 4 barb teams you're whining about and floor 11th - 76lvl with selwyn/tank rune (4 levels ahead of me).
    You can copy/paste my team if you want to.

My tips for you:
    1) every day you can have 200 stamina without full tower. Just have 1400 pwnage points and 60 gems.
    2) 500.000 gold just with 1000 honor. Complete every day the gold island. Before that when i need evos for ascensions i fully farmed evo island. Same goes for xp island.
    3)You can get the same rune from legend 3 to legend 1. I reach legend 1 every season without even spending 1 gem. For top 100 you need to spent loads of gems so save the gems for crafting runes/epics and when you feel ready with a roster of 12 heroes full of superiors you can try to grind your way through top100. Later on, when you had upgrade full 6stars the heroes you wanted you can spend aether to buy 2xraid tickets.
    4)Spent 500 honor on honor portal for the daily q and dont do it from great summon.
    5) Use aether to 6star heroes when they 're close to. ex. 200/250 tokens. Dont spend them on Aria or Ember. Later on spend them on corrupted Heart. You 'll need alot of them.
    6) Try to spent your stamina on 3x material day or inform yourself when an upcoming event is coming so you save some stamina for this event.
    7) Have patience and time to invest. Just enter for dailies wont do it for you.
    8) I you want badly some heroes atleast try to get them from Jackpot portals and not in normal days.
    It took me 2 years of daily grind to reach the level where i can get aether from most of heroes.
    9) Try to learn strategies. Read forums/ watch top 100 replays etc.
    10) Enter a good guild. I'm in a guild under top100 but the enviroment is friendly/quiet/ it doesnt have requirements just beeing active. Thats the best for me to enjoy the game but i'm slowly progressing. Now my suggestion for you if you want better progress enter a guild in top100 where you can get better prices in guild events/better runes/better rewards/better experience but requires more dedication, beeing active and grind all the time.

Learn from these or you can continue provoking me with your funny excuses.
    You have a problem? Find solutions or you can whine about it.
    I'm trying to find solutions. If you want we can be ingame friends and speak about strategies and share ideas. This will be more productive.
    Peace friend.

• denabugdenabug Member
    @Exalted
    Your roster power (416K) is pretty low & you're far far away from the uber hard towers. The devs prelim fixes made the tower much harder for the top players. I was around 520K RP and before the fixes I could finish the tower but after the fixes it got harder & harder and a few days ago I failed. I removed over 80 runes & now my RP is 500K and the tower is challenging but beatable. The part thats sucks is I now 50 heroes with NO runes & 80 greater & superior legendary runes collecting dust.

• @denabug I’m at ~530k RP and I make sure not to rune heroes that I don’t actively use ie new assassins, new honorbound. I’m not quite ready to remove runes from my inactive heroes, though it seems that is a necessary next step.

Hoping for a fix soon.
  • li30li30 Member
    I m not superior than you in character, perhaps i'm worse. But definitely better than you in the game. At least i know game mechanics.
    Here's my video from my today's run. Perhaps you will learn sth from it and i let you copy/paste my teams choice.
    You can do it with Great runes ilvl249 from My dungeon. At least my Shade-Shadowblade and Zomm are having these runes.
    I faced 4 barb teams and on 11th floor 76lvl team(4 levels ahead of me) with selwyn/tank rune.

What's your excuse?

There might be misunderstanding here, this was what u wrote " 5) teams with selwyn/tank rune --> you bring shade with energy rune for spirit link." my assumption was the purpose of bringing shade with energy rune against taunt selwyn ( equip tank rune) is to link him, all I wanted to point out is shade couldn't do that to him in his ice block form, and I did a raid to test see if I was incorrect, the result proved I ain't wrong. U specifically mentioned floor 11 in ur vid, I watched it closely, but u didn't use shade in that floor, the vid didn't help clarify my confusion.

Tbh I don't give a dime of ur tower run, I haven't failed any tower since lvl cap increased, floor 11 is all i care about, thx for ur rune suggestions, I don't use greater on my pvp and tower heroes, they all using superior, my greater runes are to boost RP merely.

Last but not least, u seemed like to compare player in-game performance, my roster power 450k, I don't purposely lower and work on it :neutral: , pvp trophy 3.5m, still on top 100 lifetime trophy chart :), i definitely know game mechanics and genuinely don't think I'm worse than u in any aspects of this game.
  • kmobkmob Member
    @Exalted

None of your advice is even relevant. Or actually needed. You are not here to offer help, but to just bump your chest because you obviously aren't having issues and are under some delusional impression that you are just better than everyone else.

It's a game with 4 characters of 5 elements with 3 attacks each. It's not some rocket science or complex game engine that only you can understand with your supreme aptitude.

The game is broken for a lot of people and even devs have admitted it is not as it was intended to be.

I clear towers half the week if I'm lucky and the tougher it is the better it feels. But sonetimes there is no way and I dint care how "great" anyone thinks they are at this game there is no way you would get through it.

The point is players want it yo be actually possible to finish any tower. Not make it so easy they can auto run it.

• kmob wrote: »
    @Exalted

The point is players want it yo be actually possible to finish any tower. Not make it so easy they can auto run it.

I totally agree with this statement. Before the level increase the tower was too easy. Afterwards too hard for most people. For me after the recent change the tower is now back on the easy side. I can't auto-run but I'm not sweating trying to complete it.

But for me now the current tower is too easy. I was enjoying the harder tower where I had plan out not only how I attacked each floor but also plan ahead to have the hero's I would require for the higher floors. After the tower became harder one day it was so close I finally completed the Tower Toppler achievement(only 1 hero left).

I would like to suggest having an option for an easy or a hard tower. On the days where you don't have the time choose the easy tower but on the days where you want a challenge you have the hard option.

I admit my playing experience is different from the average player. I have a 588k roster power and I'm still below level 80. Before the hard tower the only play activity that was a challenge for me was PvP. It was nice having another with the hard tower.
  • My tower was super easy today. Only Barb was one not fully ascended Drakk.
  • kmobkmob Member
    Awesome.

I made it to floor 4. Sol team wiped half my roster then the next sol team finished me off. Which would've been followed by a 75. 76. And then 77 6star barb teams all with furnace.

Floor 4.

So sick of this bs. And real close to this game p'n me off for the last time

It's not a barb problem. It's a gd rune problem.

Pretty sure nothing was done as I am facing the same obnoxious overpowered garbage and it's only gotten worse.

My interest in this game is dramatically declining. I can't even participate the way I used to in events due to depletion of my resources.

Nothing is being done. It's just gotten worse. And I'm quickly feeling the need to move on from a broken game that does nothing but p me off.

• lythander wrote: »
    kmob wrote: »
    @Exalted

I totally agree with this statement. Before the level increase the tower was too easy. Afterwards too hard for most people. For me after the recent change the tower is now back on the easy side. I can't auto-run but I'm not sweating trying to complete it.

But for me now the current tower is too easy. I was enjoying the harder tower where I had plan out not only how I attacked each floor but also plan ahead to have the hero's I would require for the higher floors. After the tower became harder one day it was so close I finally completed the Tower Toppler achievement(only 1 hero left).

I would like to suggest having an option for an easy or a hard tower. On the days where you don't have the time choose the easy tower but on the days where you want a challenge you have the hard option.

I admit my playing experience is different from the average player. I have a 588k roster power and I'm still below level 80. Before the hard tower the only play activity that was a challenge for me was PvP. It was nice having another with the hard tower.

The first part of your statement is very par for the course
    Step 1: make something, it’s too easy
    Step 2: make it too hard
    Step 3: leave it alone and go about your business
13»