Shadowblade's Shurikens

Not a major complaint but I think the way it adds energy should be changed a bit. Like add the energy after all 3 attacks instead of after every kill. Makes him run a lot slower
Tagged:

Comments

• morillimorilli Member
    +1
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Yup. Kobal wipes out an entire room of enemies and gains all 4-5 energy at once.

And we know that “AoE” attacks like Kobal’s aren’t “true” AoE attacks, they hit one enemy at a time. Just very quickly to give the illusion that they’re all getting hit at once.

So why can’t SB’s shurikens just be made to count up the energy after they’ve all been thrown?
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    I'm confused. Shadowblade's shurikens steal health, not energy, and I'm seeing him throw all the shurikens without interruption. Are you talking about a different ability?
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • solringsolring Member
    On my iPad, the shurikens are quick. On my Android phone, it's *painful*. Like a second between each one.
  • I think @PsychedelicFox means killing 3 enemies in one attack. For each enemy killed Shadow Blade gains +1 energy. They're suggesting Shadow Blade should only get +1 energy for the attack.

I disagree.
  • @Joel I think he means that when he uses the attack and gets three kills, the pop up for the "your gain my loss" passive shows up after each kill pausing the battle, when the animation should go off at the end of the attack.
    Level - 75
    Guilds - Member in VIP LIFE and officer in VIP Minions
    Favorite Hero - Astrid
  • You're all wrong lol I'm not saying change the benefits from the skill, I mean if each shuriken makes a kill it stops Shadowblade to enter his buff receiving stance, then throws another killer then stops again and repeats for the third. I'm saying to change it so if he throws 3 shurikens and each one makes a deathblow then let the energy come at the end instead of playing the animation 3x and SB would just get +3 energy. The skill itself works fine, just slows things down.
  • morillimorilli Member
    Yeah, literally the game stops after each kill to award that +1 energy to Shadowblade. The suggestion is to wait until the carnage is done, count the victims who died then award the +X energy where x is the number of deaths on the opposing team.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Ah, gotcha. I'm having this looked at.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com